Do your friends know your size?

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is a serious question
if friend is straight guy and you have a petit dick I am sure he will be all time mocking you and telling other friends
having a huge dick,he will not care about but very huge dick, will call you 3 legs or the donkey ect
with gay males friends,
the other having small and average dick really i don't know which would be their reaction but having dick up to average he will be all time behind you and requesting you let him suck your dick

Mr23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hell no I wouldn't want them to know! I tell them I have to wear magnums, though...They don't believe me.

MistyOne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always find it interesting how many guys know their friend's sizes or are interested in it. Not in a bad way, but just interesting.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few. One, while drunk, at the urinal shouted out 'fucking hell, thats big'. My brother in law has also seen me soft. And although soft size is no guarantee of erect size, he realises I'm packing more than him.
But lastly, a guy I play squash with commented in the showers how much bigger than him I am. He asked if we could compare dick size erect. There was no one around so I obliged.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been a running joke for years that i, a thin shy guy, had a huge package. Over time, with me not denying it, i think they've caught on. Plus once i caught a female friend of mine just blatantly staring at my crotch when i had a full on phantom boner on the couch. My size was clearly visible and since then the "he's huge" joke has become more of a reality lol.

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some are aware I'm bigger than average...drunken comments from girls that i've been with etc. that get spread around at parties. I'm not huge by any means but i'm bigger than most of my mates that I know of unless someone is hiding a monster lol! We have also hung out playing sports so in locker rooms etc. in the past you get to see all of the boys naked and there is only one of my mates who hangs the same length but he is way shorter and no one has balls as big as me! Of course I don't ogle its just what i've seen - and I suppose flaccid doesn't 100% guarantee hard size...

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been naked in front of most of my male friends and have seen most of them naked. Most are bigger than me. To the extent that they've taken note...yes, they know my size.

MilstarSD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive never discussed size with any of my friends at work or the gym but everyone sees each other naked when showering so you can easily size everyone up. Nothing is ever said though.

all know the soft size cause I freeball all the time. and most know the hard size because of hanging out at the pool/home naked. bones can pop for no reason so... and it happens to my str8 & gay friends so its no big deal. just part of the fun hanging out with the guys