Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My best friend and I have changed in front of each other multiple times at the gym or sharing a hotel room, so he definitely knows I'm hung. Some of my other friends have seen pictures of me or have taken a peek when we were at the urinals. It's a turn on that they know what I'm packing!

Redwoodsack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My best friend and I have changed in front of each other multiple times at the gym or sharing a hotel room, so he definitely knows I'm hung. Some of my other friends have seen pictures of me or have taken a peek when we were at the urinals. It's a turn on that they know what I'm packing!
Bro I know exactly what you mean, about them knowing being a turn on it's the same for me!

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only the ones who have seen me in the locker room, despite my efforts to be quick about showering and dressing, and a few IRL lady friends who asked for pics back in the AOL days (I think many of them were drunk and bored online at the times).

BigEric

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only the friends I have had the longest. Thogh majorly because we used to do comparisons and stuff waay back. More recent friends don't really know, but they do assume it because of my bulge. Strangers from the gym and those that peek at the urinals have know more than them.

kscird

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My friends do because most of my friends I met at work, either in the military or on the police force. Open bay showers at work are part of the gig. My other friends know because we met randomly to fuck and later became cool and hung out. My closest friend is neither from the military or police force and we have never had sex but I did fuck all of his other friends, so he has heard.
why not complete the set at that point, pound your friend so he's not left out

Reactions: Milkdudd

hungwelsh

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in a small town,when younger i fucked a girl as a one night stand,she told her friends,after that non stop pussy over many years.Even married now i get some of those women's daughters asking to see my cock even more so coz they know i have piercings.Sometimes even my best mates wives wanna see just coz of piercings.So i always say show me something then i'll show you.Sorts out the men from the boys so to speak.

Reactions: Netkoha and 3418111

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
Some I know do, others probably so as the bulge is not always hidden.
The worst thing is sometimes for no reason it just gets semi-hard. And I am large enough that it is very difficult to hide.

Reactions: Kalbca