Edging before a workout

Countrythick6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahahah!
I like to hold my nut for at least 2 days before my squats or deadlift workout to build up more testosterone. It's hard as fk to do, but it REALLY helps and I end up killing the set. Afterwards, I usually unload a serious nut on either my face and chest or my girls face and chest. Either way... the load is always intense.
This x9999999

BostonBull139

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never cum in the morning because then I get lethargic so usually I end up edging my morning wood and between work calls until I go to the gym after lunch. Sometimes I will go days without cunning just to see it effects me performance in the gym. I definitely notice more stamina and I sweat more when my balls are that full.

ive never really precummed just from working out but onetime was in the sauna and there was few very muscular guys in it with me. They were drenched in sweat and had huge cocks. I looked down and was soft but had a rope of precum hanging from my cock all the way down to the ground between my legs.

collegebud6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never cum in the morning because then I get lethargic so usually I end up edging my morning wood and between work calls until I go to the gym after lunch. Sometimes I will go days without cunning just to see it effects me performance in the gym. I definitely notice more stamina and I sweat more when my balls are that full.

ive never really precummed just from working out but onetime was in the sauna and there was few very muscular guys in it with me. They were drenched in sweat and had huge cocks. I looked down and was soft but had a rope of precum hanging from my cock all the way down to the ground between my legs.

X100 agree. Going a couple days without cumming makes a big difference in stamina and the anticipation of the reward at the end provides motivation to ouch through.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Two reasons I like to edge but never cum before a gym sesh.

1/ It energises and motivates me. I always run faster and further or lift weights cleaner and heavier.
2/ I feel so much sexier in the locker room afterwards and if I get a boner or a semi then it gets paraded. If I manage to attract some looks then even better.

This morning I've been edging for a couple of hours and used a cock pump. So I'll have a nice swollen dick showing through my lycra shorts and swinging around in the locker room.

Albertrey7

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just doing it right now at home, edged for about 1 h half, and started lifting. its great for edging, I do a few heavy sets and go back to jerk, but I don't think it is tje best for workot as it has prolonged a lot due to the constant jerk between hahah

Reactions: freeballjax

NickJ21

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
during a week of not cumming, my workout is much more effective, stronger and longer lasting... and finally all tension from the workout to be released in a great cumshot is hotter then a daily wank

HunterGreen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love it and do it as often as I can before a workout. I've worn a cockring at the gym for over a decade, every single time. The edging just helps me get the blood flowing, heart rate up. Best warm up there it.

D

deleted5068251

I love it and do it as often as I can before a workout. I've worn a cockring at the gym for over a decade, every single time. The edging just helps me get the blood flowing, heart rate up. Best warm up there it.
Same!

Reactions: Antoniooo

HunterGreen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A cockring at the gym does a few things for me. One it lifts the boys up and out, which is helpful, especially on leg day. I've always thought of it as a wonderbra for my junk. Second, the tightness, the tug, makes be feel good and aware of my manhood. Third it makes you feel sexy. I've always like the idea of dressing in a way that makes you feel good about yourself. I find it very motivating in the gym. The physicality of a good workout, a good pump, it feels good.

D

deleted5068251

A cockring at the gym does a few things for me. One it lifts the boys up and out, which is helpful, especially on leg day. I've always thought of it as a wonderbra for my junk. Second, the tightness, the tug, makes be feel good and aware of my manhood. Third it makes you feel sexy. I've always like the idea of dressing in a way that makes you feel good about yourself. I find it very motivating in the gym. The physicality of a good workout, a good pump, it feels good.
Agreed!

Reactions: HotBulge

Andrew-Mike

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm, i once peeked at guy changing in the lockers and he was wearing a cock ring. i wondered what that was about. now i know. that's hot! i don't know if i could wear one while working out because if i get hard, i'll stay hard til i take it off

collegebud6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
during a week of not cumming, my workout is much more effective, stronger and longer lasting... and finally all tension from the workout to be released in a great cumshot is hotter then a daily wank
Building up that tension gives the Benefit of a great high energy workout

DerrickRigg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Building up that tension gives the Benefit of a great high energy workout
I rather not. I'd be like an animal in the gym. I have to release my aggressiveness after a workout and even sometimes before a workout. It depends on how I feel.

Reactions: collegebud6

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been edging for about three hours currently, and planned on shooting-off a grand climax in about 3 hours from now. I plan on hitting the gym in about 12 hours from now. I've been conciously wearing cock rings at the gym for appearance, but remove them before appearing nude in the sauna, showers, and steam room. I've been neglecting my regular schedule at the gym, so I'm contemplating not cumming tonight to motivate better attendance in my work-out routines.