Fashion Advice for Wife

kahlua123

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to ask the women here for fashion advice for my wife. Feel free to DM responses - I'm not here to be creepy, but to really figure out what to suggest to her.

What she wants: She wants to wear sexier daily outfits. Partly for my benefit, so she wants my suggestions. I'm trying to figure out appropriate styles for her personality and body type. So what would you look at buying if this were you:

She's always been a modest dresser. Like, when her friends in college wore slutty Halloween costumes, she did too...in her own mind, anyway. But while they'd basically go out to parties in lingerie, her idea of a slutty costume would be like a sexy police officer. Not an overly sexualized version from a Halloween store, but like the actual uniform with the top buttons unbuttoned so you could see a hint of cleavage smaller than what her friends exposed on a daily basis. She would be identified as the "prude" in a group of girls who were, admittedly, obviously not prudes.

So I guess what I'm getting at is that I'm not trying to find anything that would make her embarrassed to be seen by, say, her family. Just cuter and sexier than her usual. Something to suggest that she has a great body without screaming "I'm trying to fuck." I personally find her most attractive in sweatpants and a tank top with a bra pushing up her boobs a bit, but she's looking for something not quite as lazy. Something more like sundresses that you might see any random hot mom wearing at the park with her kids. (Not that it necessarily has to be sundresses - suggestions for all weather outfits would be great!)

About her physically: She's got something between an hourglass and pear shape. She has big boobs - 32DD - and a very small upper body frame. Her body kind of reminds me of a young Jennifer Connelly, except she's more petite - she's maybe 5'3" at tallest, and she's just small in every way, especially small upper body (thin arms, narrow shoulders). Her legs and butt are more of an average size for her height, maybe even a bit of a wider waist than most.

What kind of stuff would you wear if you were her?

I have no idea because I don't care about being cute anymore. At home I'm either nude or wearing only a comfy set of undies with a comfy robe.

I wear t shirts everyday when I'm in public. Jeans, or leggings. Because comfort comes first for me. I don't give a flying fuck if anyone looks at me and wants to smash. Especially when I'm just at work or shopping.. watch is basically the only reasons I leave my house anyway.

That and she and I have completely different body types. So, I don't have any input.

Personally I think she should find what she likes on herself and feels good to be in. Just my opinion

Reactions: cofrader
I think her reason is related to work, too....we used to both work full time, so she was generally either in her work clothes or like relaxed, cozy clothes or gym clothes. Now she's working part time remotely, so she can wear whatever she wants. She just doesn't own many clothes other than those, and she wants to not feel like a slob wearing the same gym clothes every day lol