Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There was a guy I talked to on here some time back. I would have loved to get a look at his package in a photo on here, but he only had one underwear pic. Today I found him on another site and my wish came true!

flywithme

Admired Member
Media
When I was in college, I was a member of a club that was open for both undergraduate and graduate students. And there was one graduate student whom I got particularly close to. We spent a lot of time together for the club activities and he was like a mentor to me. He's not really good looking but played a lot of sports and very athletic. He had great personality and sense of humor. I was very drawn to him, but there was absolutely no chance for me to see him naked.

Then, when I was a junior, a bunch of club members including him went to a camping trip. We played some sports together and got really sweaty. Someone suggested that we should take a shower before dinner, and to my delight the camping site had a communal shower. There, I saw him naked for the first time in three years. He was very fit and had an average dick, and I was just too excited to see him in his birthday suit. After that, I managed to have a couple more opportunities to take shower together with him.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty hot! I like it when I can be casually nude with friends. And it doesn't have to be sexual - just gives the friendship a new level. As though you're completely comfortable with one another.
I have a friend who pretty much answers the door in a robe/towel 90% of the time because he's usually naked at home while he works.
i have a friend who walks around his house in a towel after a shower. Sometimes he will stand in front of me talking as i sit on the couch so i am eye level to his front. hes prettty good looking. nice furry chest ...he knows I am bi ..he said hes straight ...i do know he not comfortable showering at a gym with guys he doesnt know....but is fine in a fairly skimpy towel with male friends .....just curoius if hes bi curoius or just comfortable with male friends....hes dated girls and had sex with them so i know he not gay

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have a friend who walks around his house in a towel after a shower. Sometimes he will stand in front of me talking as i sit on the couch so i am eye level to his front. hes prettty good looking. nice furry chest ...he knows I am bi ..he said hes straight ...i do know he not comfortable showering at a gym with guys he doesnt know....but is fine in a fairly skimpy towel with male friends .....just curoius if hes bi curoius or just comfortable with male friends....hes dated girls and had sex with them so i know he not gay
Do you think he is hoping that you will ask him if you can suck his dick?

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not sure either but I have an idea that maybe he wants you to ask him if you can suck his dick. I think he might be too nervous to ask you directly and by standing in front of you like that.... that might be his way. Could it be that he's enticing you?

Why don't you ask him if he went to prison would he ever let a guy there blow him if he was really horny? You could tell him that lots of straight prisoners let other prisoners blow them. That will be his opportunity to let you know that under certain conditions he would let a guy blow him. Just an idea.

Reactions: big Italian cock

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes . i would blow him if he wants ...he did tell me he likes girls to kiss his bare chest...his furry chest is nice....he likes to suck on tits too ....
I think you should be bold and tell him that you would love to give him a blowjob. Tell him that after you blow him that you and him will pretend that it never even happened. He won't stop being your friend so nothing bad will happen if you ask him.

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A guy I lusted after for more than a decade suddenly did multiple sessions of fully nude, full-frontal photo shoots with a photographer I coincidentally followed. The photographer was across the country, and I have no idea how the sessions came about as the guy I lusted after wasn’t the usual aspiring models or performers who normally posed for the photographer. It was unexpected and delightful.

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I just thought of another one. A few decades ago, I was working for a company where there was a guy fresh out of college that I thought was cute. A few years later when neither of us were there anymore, as the company had switched gears and laid 70% of us off, I stumbled across a few nude pix of him on the Internet. In one, he's standing outside on the street completely naked, head to toe, facing the camera and not covering up. I recognized the street as the side street where the back entrance to our workplace was. In the second photo, clearly taken at the same time, he's streaking down the street.

We weren't in touch at that point, and weren't close enough ever for me to feel comfortable asking him about it, but I always wanted to know the back story. Was he an exhibitionist who got a friend to take the pics of him? Was it a lost bet, or a dare? A girl on the Internet wanting him to exchange daring nudes?

I continue to see the first one floating around the Internet from time to time, on Tumblr (back when nudity was allowed) and other forums. Haven't seen the other one crop up in years, and if I saved a copy at the time, it may be long lost with a 20-year-old hard drive.

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always wondered what's like to see friends casually nude.

I confess I’ve gone on Dudesnude to see if there’s anyone I recognize in my area. I’ve seen a few guys I recognized from local gay bars, but only once saw an actual friend.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Went to a sauna with a pal yesterday. Had not seen him in a long time due to Covid and we had a lot to catch up over some beer. Sat across the room legs open and saw every inch of each other. He’s more muscular than me and tends to want to remind me of that by flexing his muscles. He had also shaved off all his chest and stomach hair since the last time I had seen him. Cock and balls also shaved and the pubes around trimmed like myself. We seem to share the same size department, although never seen each other hard. But the nudity is really casual among us, we even stood next to each other while taking turns in the shower. Saw him fluff a bit while he moved his foreskin back and forth for the wash. I did the same and took my time washing my junk next to him. Definitely some cautious mately show off from both of us although nothing more :)
Love when that happens man. No one says a thing, but everyone what's to take the time and see what the other one is packing

noonions

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, here's another one that happened to me. I used to wait tables at this place 5-6 days a week, often pulling double shifts. So needless to say I was spending a lot of time there. I was around 22 at the time. There was another waiter who worked almost as many hours as I did, and we got to be pretty close from working together so often. He was a year younger than me (21), my height (around 5'10"), Irish (fair skin but very dark brown hair) with a handsome face and toned (but not overly muscular) physique. He was straight and had a girlfriend. At the time, nobody knew of my attraction to men -- I could barely admit it myself. But between my coworker's good looks and friendly demeanor, I started to become very curious about what he looked like naked -- I had only ever seen him in our uniform.

I decided I would invite him to the gym and see if I could get him to shower in the communal showers with me. We were discussing how little time we had to stay in shape because of our work schedule, so I mentioned how much I enjoyed swimming and suggested he come with me sometime. He liked the idea, and the following week when we both had an afternoon off from work, we went to the YMCA near me. When we got to the locker room, we stripped down at the lockers to change into our bathing suits, but his shirt was still on when he was changing and I didn't want to get caught looking, so I ended up not seeing much of anything besides maybe a small glimpse of something indistinct in my peripheral vision.

We went out to the pool and swam laps. He had a really nice chiseled chest and abs. Smooth, except for a bit of hair leading down into his swim trunks. He ended up having a good deal more stamina than me, so I got out of breath a lot sooner than he did and had to quit. I didn't want to just linger, so I told him I'd see him back in the locker room. At this point I was disappointed because I thought this might mean I wouldn't have a chance to see him naked if we would be going back into the locker room at different times. So I went back into the locker room and into the communal showers which were just to the right of the door. I took off my swim trunks, hung it on a hook at the far side of the shower room, and started showering. I wondered how long I could stay there without him thinking it was weird that I was still there when he came back in. I also wondered if he might choose one of the stall showers rather than the open, communal area. I must have been showering for a good 5 minutes when he finally came back in.

He crossed behind where I was showering, and I realized what he was doing -- he was headed over to where the hooks were so he'd have something to hang his swim trunks on. My heart rate started to accelerate. He was facing away from me, so I looked over at him sliding his trunks down, revealing a milky-white, nearly hairless ass. I looked away just in time, and he turned around and took the shower right next to mine. And there he was, in all his glory. He was so close that just by looking down my own body, I had a full view of his dick and balls. We started chatting with each other, and turned to face each other a bit. Each of us definitely glanced down a couple of times, but neither of us had any qualms about it as we continued to converse while facing each other. His pubic hair was trimmed, but not too short. Besides his treasure trail, armpits, legs, and a pretty sparse patch in the middle of his chest, it was the only body hair he had -- most of his chest and all of his abdomen and thighs were smooth. He was circumcised, and hung about 3-3.5" flaccid. I noticed his penis looked very similar to my own, except maybe just slightly fatter. His balls were fully shaved, and hung a bit lower than his cock. I couldn't believe my luck that I was getting to see this handsome friend of mine fully nude for a prolonged period of time. Neither of us had any shyness or discomfort about being naked with each other. I enjoyed that feeling of bonding as much as I enjoyed the actual sight I was taking in.

I had conveniently forgotten to mention to him that they don't have towel service, so neither one of us had brought a towel. I suggested to him that we sit in the sauna for a few minutes to warm up and dry off, which he thought was a great idea. We sat in there, fully nude, with him right across from me. Neither of us bothered to close our legs, so I was treated to the sight of his genitals from a different angle as they sat there between his legs with some of his scrotum hanging off the ledge where he was seated.

We finished up and went back to our lockers where we got dressed (we were still fairly wet, so this took a while and we made no effort to cover up). It was cool working with him going forward, knowing I knew exactly what he had under his uniform. I have no doubt in my mind that he is straight, but I think there was a mutual understanding that day that it was an opportunity for each of us to see the other naked, and I think that he enjoyed the openness and bonding element of it, although maybe not as much as I did!

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the scene above where you are naked with a coworker. It's like you have inside information that no one else has. I was at a coed nude party once talking to this younger M/F couple. I knew the guy was gay, and as I met the girl I realized they were coworkers. They had once gotten on the subject of nudist events and discovered they had that in common, so my friend invited her to come along. I thought it was so hot that they saw each other naked and then the next day would be back to work as if nothing had happened. Yet, she knew all the details of what he looks like naked and he knows about her body. It's one of those taboo things that make it so much fun!

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the scene above where you are naked with a coworker. It's like you have inside information that no one else has. I was at a coed nude party once talking to this younger M/F couple. I knew the guy was gay, and as I met the girl I realized they were coworkers. They had once gotten on the subject of nudist events and discovered they had that in common, so my friend invited her to come along. I thought it was so hot that they saw each other naked and then the next day would be back to work as if nothing had happened. Yet, she knew all the details of what he looks like naked and he knows about her body. It's one of those taboo things that make it so much fun!

I have at least seen 2 coworkers naked sort of by accident and one because we had sex.

Coworker #1 accidentally flashed me without wanting to. After that happened I kept thinking in my head, it is so weird that I know he is cut, his cock is so pink, and his balls are smooth. Lol. It was a bit weird at first but then I got used to it.

Coworker #2 got drunk and whipped it out to pee in front of me. Unlike coworker #1, I didn't see a lot just hist dick. It was a forgettable experience and I felt more trauma than aroused as he was not very attractive. It was sort of awkward for both of us the next day at work but it passed .

Coworker #3 got drunk and high with me and we ended up making out. I didnt feel too awkward that he had seen me naked but it did feel awkward that things didn't end well for us. I wont lie that I thought about his penis a couple of times afterwards when we were in the same room or hanging out with other coworkers but it wasn't too bad. I think it was probably more weird that I knew his "secret" as he wasn't out to everyone. I always imagined the possible conversations: "

Coworker:"oh he cant be gay"
Me:"Trust me. My tongue was far deep in his mouth. And he begged me to fuck him"

Lol would have been funny

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, here's another one that happened to me. I used to wait tables at this place 5-6 days a week, often pulling double shifts. So needless to say I was spending a lot of time there. I was around 22 at the time. There was another waiter who worked almost as many hours as I did, and we got to be pretty close from working together so often. He was a year younger than me (21), my height (around 5'10"), Irish (fair skin but very dark brown hair) with a handsome face and toned (but not overly muscular) physique. He was straight and had a girlfriend. At the time, nobody knew of my attraction to men -- I could barely admit it myself. But between my coworker's good looks and friendly demeanor, I started to become very curious about what he looked like naked -- I had only ever seen him in our uniform.

I decided I would invite him to the gym and see if I could get him to shower in the communal showers with me. We were discussing how little time we had to stay in shape because of our work schedule, so I mentioned how much I enjoyed swimming and suggested he come with me sometime. He liked the idea, and the following week when we both had an afternoon off from work, we went to the YMCA near me. When we got to the locker room, we stripped down at the lockers to change into our bathing suits, but his shirt was still on when he was changing and I didn't want to get caught looking, so I ended up not seeing much of anything besides maybe a small glimpse of something indistinct in my peripheral vision.

We went out to the pool and swam laps. He had a really nice chiseled chest and abs. Smooth, except for a bit of hair leading down into his swim trunks. He ended up having a good deal more stamina than me, so I got out of breath a lot sooner than he did and had to quit. I didn't want to just linger, so I told him I'd see him back in the locker room. At this point I was disappointed because I thought this might mean I wouldn't have a chance to see him naked if we would be going back into the locker room at different times. So I went back into the locker room and into the communal showers which were just to the right of the door. I took off my swim trunks, hung it on a hook at the far side of the shower room, and started showering. I wondered how long I could stay there without him thinking it was weird that I was still there when he came back in. I also wondered if he might choose one of the stall showers rather than the open, communal area. I must have been showering for a good 5 minutes when he finally came back in.

He crossed behind where I was showering, and I realized what he was doing -- he was headed over to where the hooks were so he'd have something to hang his swim trunks on. My heart rate started to accelerate. He was facing away from me, so I looked over at him sliding his trunks down, revealing a milky-white, nearly hairless ass. I looked away just in time, and he turned around and took the shower right next to mine. And there he was, in all his glory. He was so close that just by looking down my own body, I had a full view of his dick and balls. We started chatting with each other, and turned to face each other a bit. Each of us definitely glanced down a couple of times, but neither of us had any qualms about it as we continued to converse while facing each other. His pubic hair was trimmed, but not too short. Besides his treasure trail, armpits, legs, and a pretty sparse patch in the middle of his chest, it was the only body hair he had -- most of his chest and all of his abdomen and thighs were smooth. He was circumcised, and hung about 3-3.5" flaccid. I noticed his penis looked very similar to my own, except maybe just slightly fatter. His balls were fully shaved, and hung a bit lower than his cock. I couldn't believe my luck that I was getting to see this handsome friend of mine fully nude for a prolonged period of time. Neither of us had any shyness or discomfort about being naked with each other. I enjoyed that feeling of bonding as much as I enjoyed the actual sight I was taking in.

I had conveniently forgotten to mention to him that they don't have towel service, so neither one of us had brought a towel. I suggested to him that we sit in the sauna for a few minutes to warm up and dry off, which he thought was a great idea. We sat in there, fully nude, with him right across from me. Neither of us bothered to close our legs, so I was treated to the sight of his genitals from a different angle as they sat there between his legs with some of his scrotum hanging off the ledge where he was seated.

We finished up and went back to our lockers where we got dressed (we were still fairly wet, so this took a while and we made no effort to cover up). It was cool working with him going forward, knowing I knew exactly what he had under his uniform. I have no doubt in my mind that he is straight, but I think there was a mutual understanding that day that it was an opportunity for each of us to see the other naked, and I think that he enjoyed the openness and bonding element of it, although maybe not as much as I did!

Thanks for sharing. Your story is one of many that shows how nude bonds people together. Wondering how is your relationship with him has changed or been better? I mean, as a coworkers / friends.