Finding a 'suck buddy'

D

deleted1000191

I have some regulars I have met over the years on Craigslist, Adult Friend Finder, and Silverdaddies. I've sucked enough cocks I have developed preferences for length, girth, and smooth. They are the ones I suck with. I have never found it very difficult to find someone who wants a blow job. I've also given men my business card, after writing "I suck cock" on the back. Most only glance at the front of a card before putting it away, but when they notice it later, get a fair amount of calls to take care of a man. This has worked very well in hotel bars. Some nights I will suck off 3-4 men.

Elp21203

Expert Member
Media
I have some regulars I have met over the years on Craigslist, Adult Friend Finder, and Silverdaddies. I've sucked enough cocks I have developed preferences for length, girth, and smooth. They are the ones I suck with. I have never found it very difficult to find someone who wants a blow job. I've also given men my business card, after writing "I suck cock" on the back. Most only glance at the front of a card before putting it away, but when they notice it later, get a fair amount of calls to take care of a man. This has worked very well in hotel bars. Some nights I will suck off 3-4 men.

One of the hottest things I’ve ever read tbh. Wish I had the balls.

Cokksukker_David

Expert Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve had the same suck buddy for about 5yrs now. And we’ve both been in and out of relationships. We’ve always kept in touch and we’ve always met up outside our partners for each other. Nobody knows anything and that’s how I like it. We are so discreet it just worked so well. He’s “str8” 9in cock... think that’s why I keep going back.

CollStorm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just saw that David posted: I haven't had a buddy in a couple of years at this point. I'm basically have tried my luck on most websites and most people are collecting pictures to jerk off. It's a shame, because I really liked having fun with another guy.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve had the same suck buddy for about 5yrs now. And we’ve both been in and out of relationships. We’ve always kept in touch and we’ve always met up outside our partners for each other. Nobody knows anything and that’s how I like it. We are so discreet it just worked so well. He’s “str8” 9in cock... think that’s why I keep going back.
You two 69 ? Wow 9 " you throat him? Your size? You two mutual oral?

Reactions: Cokksukker_David

Cokksukker_David

Expert Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You two 69 ? Wow 9 " you throat him? Your size? You two mutual oral?

No, I just suck his dick then leave. It’s always worked that way. I eat his ass. He tops me from time to time but we really just enjoy me going town on him. Yeah, he really loves pounding my throat when he fats really hard. I enjoy the hell out of his big long cock. I’m 7inches and thick. I’ve topped him once. Not something I do a lot.

MNKuriousLyteBlkKat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That’s a pretty much perfect situation. A buddy you catch up with, he has you suck his dick and when it’s all said and done you guys are chill again. No drama, no awkwardness, just a discreet agreement between two men.