Finding out?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's just kinda confusing. I've read and replied to quite a few threads you've started, and read others responses. We're all usually 'nice' in our answers. When you use that kind of phraseology 'that's what I want to hear' it sounds exactly like it reads. I did say I may be wrong.. just telling you how I've perceived some of the posts I've seen.

When you over-think something, you can get stressed out about it. When you just allow things to happen without thinking about every little thing that might/might not happen the stress just kinda floats away. Then things can just fall into place at a natural pace.

Very interesting thanks it's ok to be wrong and thanks for pointing out things I do and mistakes I make because sometimes when I talk I don't know what I'm sayin I just say it so thanks for that. I do overthink alot it sucks and I do get stressed just glad you notice these things because most of the time I don't and it's very appreciated.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Very interesting thanks it's ok to be wrong and thanks for pointing out things I do and mistakes I make because sometimes when I talk I don't know what I'm sayin I just say it so thanks for that. I do overthink alot it sucks and I do get stressed just glad you notice these things because most of the time I don't and it's very appreciated.

No problem, happy to help.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Appreciate that this is what I been wanting to hear. I'm sure all of us have our insecurities but don't choose to share them and that's ok but me if you ask or comment about it I'll tell you the deal and be honest and if you don't like it then oh well don't ask lol. << Not saying you just in general. You think she appreciates my company? Interesting we haven't talked lately though because she's an alcoholic and I got tired of dealing with her bitching me out over little things and I told her straight up at least I'm there for you to clean up when you are passed out and help you to your bed <<< happend multiple times. Maybe she did appreciate my company but she needs to act like it or its a wrap I'm moving on to a women that will appreciate my company. We've went out to eat couple of times don't really consider it a date but who knows women are really hard to read lol!
Women are not hard to read. You need to stop pretending women are anything but ordinary people with the usual motivations. It's going to ruin your life. Think to yourself, "Self, what could make me behave this way?" All the answers to that question are the possible reasons the PERSON in question is doing whatever HE OR SHE is doing. Period. Reading people is so simple when you don't think whatever group you want to place them in, be it social stratum, ethnicity, or sex, is going to cause some huge divergence from whatever your own motives would be if the tables were turned. I have tried to tell you this multiple times. It's an important thing to learn, critical to empathizing with others, and key to your successful endeavors in any type of repationship, business or personal. At the end of the day, typically, people are just people. Don't forget that.

Don't date alcoholics. Don't party with alcoholics. Forget alcoholics. Period. It would be different of you met a great gal, and then she developed a problem after you were already all in. But you're sitting here over-analyzing the thoughts of some drunk you shouldn't worry about anyway. Move on, Bro. Seriously. Last I checked you were not Captain Save-a-ho.

I've got to echo my homie TNJ. Don't go into a conversation expecting to be validated, and you will never be disappointed.

I'm also going to agree with some of the other posters. It's almost never about the D.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women are not hard to read. You need to stop pretending women are anything but ordinary people with the usual motivations. It's going to ruin your life. Think to yourself, "Self, what could make me behave this way?" All the answers to that question are the possible reasons the PERSON in question is doing whatever HE OR SHE is doing. Period. Reading people is so simple when you don't think whatever group you want to place them in, be it social stratum, ethnicity, or sex, is going to cause some huge divergence from whatever your own motives would be if the tables were turned. I have tried to tell you this multiple times. It's an important thing to learn, critical to empathizing with others, and key to your successful endeavors in any type of repationship, business or personal. At the end of the day, typically, people are just people. Don't forget that.

Don't date alcoholics. Don't party with alcoholics. Forget alcoholics. Period. It would be different of you met a great gal, and then she developed a problem after you were already all in. But you're sitting here over-analyzing the thoughts of some drunk you shouldn't worry about anyway. Move on, Bro. Seriously. Last I checked you were not Captain Save-a-ho.

I've got to echo my homie TNJ. Don't go into a conversation expecting to be validated, and you will never be disappointed.

I'm also going to agree with some of the other posters. It's almost never about the D.

Listen I understand that your trying to help me and I appreciate that but at the same time I'm not you I can't read women's thoughts they can be mad af to me or bitch me out and at the end of the day they wanted to fuck me or rock my world but never knew. There were times where I was nice and respectful and thought it was going to go far and it didn't and this happend multiple times so don't tell me it's simple to read people it really isn't imo. You've probably did tell me something multiple times and I've told you I have adhd it could be something important or something small and I'd miss it it is what it is I'm trying my best to get passed that also. About the alcoholic part I get and your right I'm not superman but I'm a good man and if you or other women don't understand that then that's ok. Not trying to say my life is completely ruined but yes it ain't perfect so I'll do the best I can while I'm living thanks.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Listen I understand that your trying to help me and I appreciate that but at the same time I'm not you I can't read women's thoughts they can be mad af to me or bitch me out and at the end of the day they wanted to fuck me or rock my world but never knew. There were times where I was nice and respectful and thought it was going to go far and it didn't and this happend multiple times so don't tell me it's simple to read people it really isn't imo. You've probably did tell me something multiple times and I've told you I have adhd it could be something important or something small and I'd miss it it is what it is I'm trying my best to get passed that also. About the alcoholic part I get and your right I'm not superman but I'm a good man and if you or other women don't understand that then that's ok. Not trying to say my life is completely ruined but yes it ain't perfect so I'll do the best I can while I'm living thanks.
I NEVER said anything about you not being a good man. If I thought you were not a good person, I'd just make fun of you, or ignore you. I certainly wouldn't take the time to look out for you. Sounds like your problem is you don't know how to read anyone. People in general. Not just women. You really should learn. And it is absolutely as simple as I have described. Practice putting yourself in other people's shoes. Talk to people about anything, and pay attention to what they cite as their reasons for taking actions. Learn to make associations. It will get easier. This is an important life skill. Don't blow it off. I have ADD. I never got anything for it until I was an adult, and my case is fairly extreme. If I can do it, so can you.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I NEVER said anything about you not being a good man. If I thought you were not a good person, I'd just make fun of you, or ignore you. I certainly wouldn't take the time to look out for you. Sounds like your problem is you don't know how to read anyone. People in general. Not just women. You really should learn. And it is absolutely as simple as I have described. Practice putting yourself in other people's shoes. Talk to people about anything, and pay attention to what they cite as their reasons for taking actions. Learn to make associations. It will get easier. This is an important life skill. Don't blow it off. I have ADD. I never got anything for it until I was an adult, and my case is fairly extreme. If I can do it, so can you.

Thanks for clearing that up ok tbh I can read people it's just sometimes my mind goes blank not sure why and sometimes I try to get my point across people and they miss it or just lash out at me. We are all human we make mistakes and if I make one I apologize for it and man up and I would hope other people would do the same but it seems like today they don't. Thanks you do respond to my posts and look our for me and I respect that I get defensive alot and some women told me to learn to take a joke sometimes but to me sometimes it can be more than a joke and I don't like it I'll learn.

D

deleted924715

I think what Altered Ego is trying to explain to you is that women are just people and to try putting yourself in that woman's shoes. If she is being mean and dismissive, does she want to have sex with you? Putting myself in her shoes, would I be mean and dismissive with a man I was interested in? No, I wouldn't. Therefore my guess would be that you didn't miss out on some secret signal where how a woman acts is the opposite of what she means.

If she was blushing and awkward? That's a little different. Putting myself in her shoes, I might blush and be shy/awkward if I was interested in someone. I could empathise with a man in the same way. Mostly though, they will just say - if someone is interested you shouldn't have to dig that hard to find out. Sex isn't something that generally just gets sprung on you and if you blink you miss the opportunity, its a natural progression.

It's not just you, there are a few guys who post things along the lines of they never knew a particular woman was interested in them at the time but have since come to the conclusion, after the fact, that they were and they just didn't pick up on it... this always makes me cringe. I say trust your gut at the time. If you didn't pick up on signs she was interested at the time, she probably wasn't. Plenty more fish in the sea.

D

deleted924715

Nevermind! The conversation has moved on!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I try to get my point across people and they miss it or just lash out at me.

Another bit of advice... I know you've stated you're not too concerned about grammar because this isn't school. Keep in mind, in typed conversations we can't read body language/facial expressions. Proper grammar can get you a long way here. Sometimes your posts confuse me, or you're being sarcastic and I don't really pick up on it because it's not so obvious.

It may not be something you'll be getting graded on, but grammar is something that people should take seriously if they want to be taken seriously.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another bit of advice... I know you've stated you're not too concerned about grammar because this isn't school. Keep in mind, in typed conversations we can't read body language/facial expressions. Proper grammar can get you a long way here. Sometimes your posts confuse me, or you're being sarcastic and I don't really pick up on it because it's not so obvious.

It may not be something you'll be getting graded on, but it's something that people should take seriously if they want to be taken seriously.

Well honestly I'll try my best TNJ I actually am worse in text messages I'll shorten everything because it's just quicker that way for example hey! hey! How r u? Good u? Good thanks. What r u doin? You can understand that right? Trust me I can be as proper and as intelligent if I wanted but once again like you said I'm not in school and if other people don't want to respond I'm not going to stop them it's all good. My bad it I confuse you go ahead and ask hey what did you mean by?? Then I got you and I'll explain no big deal and that's what I tried to tell ego yall can't read what I'm trying to say shit sometimes I don't know what the hell yall are saying either lol. Thanks for the advice though I'll keep that in mind.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think what Altered Ego is trying to explain to you is that women are just people and to try putting yourself in that woman's shoes. If she is being mean and dismissive, does she want to have sex with you? Putting myself in her shoes, would I be mean and dismissive with a man I was interested in? No, I wouldn't. Therefore my guess would be that you didn't miss out on some secret signal where how a woman acts is the opposite of what she means.

If she was blushing and awkward? That's a little different. Putting myself in her shoes, I might blush and be shy/awkward if I was interested in someone. I could empathise with a man in the same way. Mostly though, they will just say - if someone is interested you shouldn't have to dig that hard to find out. Sex isn't something that generally just gets sprung on you and if you blink you miss the opportunity, its a natural progression.

It's not just you, there are a few guys who post things along the lines of they never knew a particular woman was interested in them at the time but have since come to the conclusion, after the fact, that they were and they just didn't pick up on it... this always makes me cringe. I say trust your gut at the time. If you didn't pick up on signs she was interested at the time, she probably wasn't. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Ok well let's put it this way sometimes she jokes and makes fun of me sometimes she cooks for me sometimes she does flirt with me and she does all this when she is sober. They say the truth comes out when your drunk so whatever anger and the way she treated me when she was drunk who knows maybe she has other problems in her life that I don't know about but instead of lashing out at me and bitching me out talk to me and tell me what's wrong I'm an understand man listener I'm all ears just don't disrespect me or treat me like shit or I'll move on plain and simple. Why does it make you cringe when we don't pick up on it were psychics sometimes yalls personality can be just friendly and we would think you like us but yall wouldn't so it is hard sometimes.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok well let's put it this way sometimes she jokes and makes fun of me sometimes she cooks for me sometimes she does flirt with me and she does all this when she is sober. They say the truth comes out when your drunk so whatever anger and the way she treated me when she was drunk who knows maybe she has other problems in her life that I don't know about but instead of lashing out at me and bitching me out talk to me and tell me what's wrong I'm an understand man listener I'm all ears just don't disrespect me or treat me like shit or I'll move on plain and simple. Why does it make you cringe when we don't pick up on it were psychics sometimes yalls personality can be just friendly and we would think you like us but yall wouldn't so it is hard sometimes.

^^ my bad we are NOT psychics.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The truth is not what comes out when you're drunk... The DRUNK is what comes out when you're drunk.

Not sure why but that shit made me laugh lol so why you suppose people get drunk then just to get drunk? Sometimes but it's also to try to cope with their problems am I right?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
sometimes yalls personality can be just friendly and we would think you like us but yall wouldn't so it is hard sometimes.

See, this suggests that you assume women are all the same... that we're not individuals. Saying 'yall can be friendly, we would think you like us' lumps us into a group: the Women and the Men... You're phraseology is generalizing men together, and women together.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not sure why but that shit made me laugh lol so why you suppose people get drunk then just to get drunk? Sometimes but it's also to try to cope with their problems am I right?

People who get drunk to 'cope' with problems are really just running from them. Trust me, I have WAAAAAY too much experience with alcoholics.

D

deleted924715

You are wasting your time trying to decipher the motivations of someone who is intoxicated for a start.

My point is that you don't need to be psychic! You don't need to mind read! If you are feeling that you do, then it's just not happening with that person.

Don't waste your time looking back thinking if this or that comment was a clue - assume it wasn't because if a woman was interested in taking it further and you didn't pick up on it she'd make sure you did (the women I know, anyway). Any woman hoping to drop obscure hints on the off chance some guy is going have the time/patience to follow a trail of breadcrumbs doesn't deserve to get laid!

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, this suggests that you assume women are all the same... that we're not individuals. Instead of saying 'yall can be friendly, we would think you like us'... You're phraseology is generalizing men together, and women together.

True oh yes you and other women are def. your own individuals I just have a slang talk for yall because I'm from Texas and yes it can be yall= all women or yall= women and men but in that sentence I meant most women damn I'd fail if I were in your class fo real lol!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
True oh yes you and other women are def. your own individuals I just have a slang talk for yall because I'm from Texas and yes it can be yall= all women or yall= women and men but in that sentence I meant most women damn I'd fail if I were in your class fo real lol!

That's why I made that example. We're not all from Texas, We don't always get what you've said. If you make it clear, and universally understandable there won't be so many misunderstandings.

I actually don't sound the same as the way I type. I talk kinda more like this:

But I know not everyone here will know what the hell I'm saying if i were to type my phrases out in that way... so I try to be grammatically correct so there's less confusion. I still fuck up... but I try lol

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are wasting your time trying to decipher the motivations of someone who is intoxicated for a start.

My point is that you don't need to be psychic! You don't need to mind read! If you are feeling that you do, then it's just not happening with that person.

Don't waste your time looking back thinking if this or that comment was a clue - assume it wasn't because if a woman was interested in taking it further and you didn't pick up on it she'd make sure you did (the women I know, anyway). Any woman hoping to drop obscure hints on the off chance some guy is going have the time/patience to follow a trail of breadcrumbs doesn't deserve to get laid!

Lol ok so for an example I'm having a conversation with a lady and she's playing with her hair the whole time smiling or laughing with everything I'm saying does she like me? Or is she just being friendly and she's just trying to get her hair right? There were times I'd chill with a women and she would leave one min come back and her hair would be in a ponytail and I'm thinking damn is she trying to look good for me? OK so it's true I do think a lot I am a virgin for a reason I used to have alot of female friends but they all moved on in their lives so that's why I'm asking questions here. I know it ain't know dating website but I do have a large penis and can talk about other things besides that.