Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If you want to know how a specific woman feels about you, your best bet is to ask that specific woman. That's what we've been saying basically this whole time. We can't tell you why She is doing things like play with her hair... we're not her.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's why I made that example. We're not all from Texas, We don't always get what you've said. If you make it clear, and universally understandable there won't be so many misunderstandings.

I actually don't sound the same as the way I type. I talk kinda more like this:

But I know not everyone here will know what the hell I'm saying if i were to type my phrases out in that way... so I try to be grammatically correct so there's less confusion. I still fuck up... but I try lol

Lmao yooooo that's funny I would def. have a hard time understanding but I wouldn't worry if I liked someone I'd be willing to learn or do anything to make it happen so don't even worry about it. Tell me you don't talk differently when your with your friends and then go back to your family trying to be proper? Ah I see a trend here dontchu? Oops don't you?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lmao yooooo that's funny I would def. have a hard time understanding but I wouldn't worry if I liked someone I'd be willing to learn or do anything to make it happen so don't even worry about it. Tell me you don't talk differently when your with your friends and then go back to your family trying to be proper? Ah I see a trend here dontchu? Oops don't you?

No, my friends and family grew up speaking the same way I do. I know they're gonna understand. They're face-to-face and can read my body language as I'm speaking. I TYPE with proper grammar because those things aren't valid here. It's an international site, and I have nothing but typed words to express my thoughts.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want to know how a specific woman feels about you, your best bet is to ask that specific woman. That's what we've been saying basically this whole time. We can't tell you why She is doing things like play with her hair... we're not her.

I'm not the type to call women out on little things sometimes I just let it go with the flow but your right sometimes I also need to man up and just ask. Your right your not "her" but you are a woman and you can give your opinion as to why would YOU play with YOUR hair or giggle after every sentence or touchy feely know what I'm saying?

D

deleted924715

Lol ok so for an example I'm having a conversation with a lady and she's playing with her hair the whole time smiling or laughing with everything I'm saying does she like me? Or is she just being friendly and she's just trying to get her hair right? There were times I'd chill with a women and she would leave one min come back and her hair would be in a ponytail and I'm thinking damn is she trying to look good for me? OK so it's true I do think a lot I am a virgin for a reason I used to have alot of female friends but they all moved on in their lives so that's why I'm asking questions here. I know it ain't know dating website but I do have a large penis and can talk about other things besides that.

I don't know, I wasn't there to witness it first hand - you were, your gut feeling is the one that counts.

Smiling and laughing is a good sign that she likes you and it's universal, you are more than capable of putting yourself in her shoes on this one. Why not ask her on a date and find out if she likes you in *that* way? If she does like you in that way, she won't just spontaneously have sex with you - it will involve some effort on your part! There needs to be that interaction between the both of you - you are trying to get guarantees before putting yourself out there and you can't, it doesn't work like that.

Simply putting her hair in a ponytail? She might like you, but I doubt this is a signal. Put yourself in her shoes - is the only option that she is trying to look good for you? Or might her hair be annoying her? Is her neck hot? Is it a sign that she doesn't fancy you because putting my hair up is something I do when I get home and I'm getting comfy, not when I'm trying to look my best? Way too many options, so take it that it's not a signal - the likelihood is that you are reading too much into that one, isn't it?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, my friends and family grew up speaking the same way I do. I know they're gonna understand. They're face-to-face and can read my body language as I'm speaking. I TYPE with proper grammar because those things aren't valid here. It's an international site, and I have nothing but typed words to express my thoughts.

Oh excuse me I was hoping you caught my bluff I was wrong damn. So your saying you talk proper or type proper every single time? Not hating good for you I could too but ain't nobody got time for that I pick and choose when I do. I'm going to be honest when I'm with my black friends I say wassup bro what's good how u doin u aight? Word? Coo. And they understand correctly I try to say that to my white friends and they are like what? Is that even english? Can someone please repeat his terminology? Sad but true it just depends I guess lol.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not the type to call women out on little things sometimes I just let it go with the flow but your right sometimes I also need to man up and just ask. Your right your not "her" but you are a woman and you can give your opinion as to why would YOU play with YOUR hair or giggle after every sentence or touchy feely know what I'm saying?

Being that I have long ass hair, I'm always taking it up or taking it down depending on how comfortable it is. Sometimes I play with it to show it off to my guy. Sometimes I play with it because I'm just nervous. Most of the time, I'm just trying to find a way to make it more comfortable on my head.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get that you want to have these conversations here and ask the ladies here some questions and get some advice... but the advice we're gibing you don't seem to be taking.

Ok my apologies I'm not going to accept every advice in the world but thank you trust me I'm getting it and by the time I'm done typing or yall << women in general I'm going to keep reading over it and it's going to help me in the long run.

D

deleted924715

That's why I made that example. We're not all from Texas, We don't always get what you've said. If you make it clear, and universally understandable there won't be so many misunderstandings.

I actually don't sound the same as the way I type. I talk kinda more like this:

But I know not everyone here will know what the hell I'm saying if i were to type my phrases out in that way... so I try to be grammatically correct so there's less confusion. I still fuck up... but I try lol

I NEVER would've guessed from how you express yourself here. I am similar in that I have quite a strong accent and use a lot of local colloquialisms from Northern England - in work, people I have dealt with only by email get quite a shock when they meet me/speak to me on the phone

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh excuse me I was hoping you caught my bluff I was wrong damn. So your saying you talk proper or type proper every single time? Not hating good for you I could too but ain't nobody got time for that I pick and choose when I do. I'm going to be honest when I'm with my black friends I say wassup bro what's good how u doin u aight? Word? Coo. And they understand correctly I try to say that to my white friends and they are like what? Is that even english? Can someone please repeat his terminology? Sad but true it just depends I guess lol.

Let's just say I try to make my posts easy for anyone reading to understand what I'm saying. I do certainly have time for that, being that it's just a dick-site... no need to rush my thoughts.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know, I wasn't there to witness it first hand - you were, your gut feeling is the one that counts.

Smiling and laughing is a good sign that she likes you and it's universal, you are more than capable of putting yourself in her shoes on this one. Why not ask her on a date and find out if she likes you in *that* way? If she does like you in that way, she won't just spontaneously have sex with you - it will involve some effort on your part! There needs to be that interaction between the both of you - you are trying to get guarantees before putting yourself out there and you can't, it doesn't work like that.

Simply putting her hair in a ponytail? She might like you, but I doubt this is a signal. Put yourself in her shoes - is the only option that she is trying to look good for you? Or might her hair be annoying her? Is her neck hot? Is it a sign that she doesn't fancy you because putting my hair up is something I do when I get home and I'm getting comfy, not when I'm trying to look my best? Way too many options, so take it that it's not a signal - the likelihood is that you are reading too much into that one, isn't it?

Not necessarily like you said "she may like you" then you named all the necessary others to the situation so if she did like me did I miss my chance? Sometimes she would change her shirt to a more "comfortable" shirt but shows cleavage I'm telling you I may be over thinking all of this but put yourself in my shoes also sometimes when I change I choose to be comfortable over uncomfortable and sometimes I change to subtly show off my arms to let her know I work out hard to read isn't it?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's just say I try to make my posts easy for anyone reading to understand what I'm saying. I do certainly have time for that, being that it's just a dick-site... no need to rush my thoughts.

Oh ok not trying to be a dick but I'm talking sometimes with slang and sometimes not are my posts easy to read to you?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh ok not trying to be a dick but I'm talking sometimes with slang and sometimes not are my posts easy to read to you?

I got that, I know you're using slang. I've already stated that your posts can be confusing me.

I'm fine with asking you to clarify if you're not making sense to me, I'm simply explaining why I prefer to just use proper grammar. I'm not telling you how you should type or anything.

Reactions: efrmtexas87

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I NEVER would've guessed from how you express yourself here. I am similar in that I have quite a strong accent and use a lot of local colloquialisms from Northern England - in work, people I have dealt with only by email get quite a shock when they meet me/speak to me on the phone

We're like, bi-accentual super-heroes. In person, we speak with 'accents'... in text the world would never know.

Such sly foxes we are;)

Reactions: deleted924715
D

deleted924715

Not necessarily like you said "she may like you" then you named all the necessary others to the situation so if she did like me did I miss my chance? Sometimes she would change her shirt to a more "comfortable" shirt but shows cleavage I'm telling you I may be over thinking all of this but put yourself in my shoes also sometimes when I change I choose to be comfortable over uncomfortable and sometimes I change to subtly show off my arms to let her know I work out hard to read isn't it?

No it isn't - you use your words like a grown man and ASK her if you think she might, but you're not sure. You shouldn't be even thinking about having sex with someone you can't even talk about it with and nobody will fuck you if you're constantly just wringing your hands, stressing over what it all means. You are coming across as though you are crippled by the fear of rejection. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result - has all this over analysing got you laid so far? How are you getting into these situations? Are you hoping to fuck existing friends and that's why you are reluctant to ask?

Honestly, this is going nowhere - you say you want advice, but you really don't seem to want it because the answer involves putting yourself out there and taking a risk. Anyway, it's way past my bedtime - good luck.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it isn't - you use your words like a grown man and ASK her if you think she might, but you're not sure. You shouldn't be even thinking about having sex with someone you can't even talk about it with and nobody will fuck you if you're constantly just wringing your hands, stressing over what it all means. You are coming across as though you are crippled by the fear of rejection. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result - has all this over analysing got you laid so far? How are you getting into these situations? Are you hoping to fuck existing friends and that's why you are reluctant to ask?

Honestly, this is going nowhere - you say you want advice, but you really don't seem to want it because the answer involves putting yourself out there and taking a risk. Anyway, it's way past my bedtime - good luck.

Listen it may not seem like it's going nowhere to you but to me it really is and I apologize if your getting confused stressed whatever your feeling but in all honesty it's helping me out and I thank you. At the same time I'm trying my best to voice my opinion and trying to stand up for myself so it I don't take every single advice yall give to me then I'm sorry I'm not perfect. Rejection sucks I've been there I've been cheated on multiple times I've been mentally abused I've been treated like shit by women and yew I may have messed up but you also have to understand where I'm coming from too. Yes I could have gotten laid multiple times in my life but I come to find out they just wanted my money my dick or I was too nice too soft whatever the case may be and it sucks and if your not understanding what I'm trying to say or where I'm coming from then thanks for your advice and I also wish you the best of luck and good night.