Froy (teen wolf)

EYqIccrWoAAKwQx

EYqIdGLX0AA9QWg

EYqId7eXYAAcfvw

EYqIeUcWoAAnWJl

He looks just fine to me :)

Unknown.jpeg

I don't know this site. Haha. Why is it blind gossip at this point? The names have been out there.

Now that I actually saw him in the house..or as the tabs might say, the love mansion, the casa de amor, if you will...the whole thing just hit different. Like it just hit me when I saw him live on that Zoom meeting. He def looked totally comfortable and at home there, like a player, all color-coordinated with that black and white room, with his black and white outfit. Sipping his wine. Like he livin that boss's life. Plus no one else in the play was in a bedroom. That was kind of a sexier choice, and he had himself centered on screen with everything symmetrical behind him, and well lit. Froy is just surprising.

God I hate people sometimes.. imagine having this amount of time.. he posted tons of comments like this. And people still ask themselves why gays stay in the closet. I feel bad for Froy because he is a genuinely nice guy.

Attachments

God I hate people sometimes.. imagine having this amount of time.. he posted tons of comments like this. And people still ask themselves why gays stay in the closet. I feel bad for Froy because he is a genuinely nice guy.
Those comments suck, but they call anyone gay, even straight people. Or call them other things. Comments sections are garbage.

Froy isn't out which makes it more complicated. I don't know why actors choose to be closeted in Hollywood when they can be out in New York or elsewhere. Guess the money/fame means more to them. (Of course not all want to be out, anyway, it's their choice.)

Seriously? Fucking homophobic people. I hate them so much.

Which actors from teen wolf are straight? Are Cody christian, Tyler posey & Dylan o Brien str8?
Dyl, Ty, Cody are straight, I think Andrew, Michael, That Carver twin (I don't remember his name) obviously Froy are the only gay/bi of the show