Froy (teen wolf)

liking someone else's tweets is as much clapping back as flipping through the pages of a book is reading.
clapping back would mean he actually tweeted something out. this is just the typical "celeb doesn't want to tweet something about it either because they don't want to get pulled into the drama or because they don't want possible negative attention from what they said so they're just gonna like things their fans tweeted out". if you don't check his likes you'd never know his sentiment on the matter

By the way, thanks 5thwardMisfit for finding that on twitter.

But yeah I agree andre1000, Froy didn't even retweet it.

Reactions: LilPancake69
Charming, kind of humble guy, cute, funny. I can visualize Froy aspiring to be like Richard. Since he has a similar image. I can understand wanting to be with Froy, but Froy seems pretty young for him when I think about it.

in

giphy.gif

Age is just a number, just let them be happy, geez.

Age is just a number, just let them be happy, geez.
I agree! As long as they are happy, who cares? It's really none of our business anyway.

Was I coming off as strongly objecting to their age difference?! I already said I have no objection. I've had relationships with bigger age differences. I just was giving my opinion that Froy seems young maturity-wise for this guy in the video. I'm sure they'll be happy regardless of what I think.

To be honest it sounds so great and I want to applaud you when you say it's none of our business anyway. But not much that's on here is our business, is it? It's a celeb section of a forum. If you mind your own business there isn't a lot to talk about. His nudes aren't our business either.

Froy's 22 though, had he gone to college he would be a graduate by now. He's an adult.
He may look young for his age and could still play a high schooler for another decade on CW or Netflix but he is a grownup.
I say the same stuff myself, I believe when people are of age they can do what they want. Also Froy has been of age for - four years? It's not really age, per se, I guess like a lot of people I wouldn't have predicted this relationship and it hits different. But don't everybody come down on me like I said they shouldn't be together. I never said that and don't think that.

I say the same stuff myself, I believe when people are of age they can do what they want. Also Froy has been of age for - four years? It's not really age, per se, I guess like a lot of people I wouldn't have predicted this relationship and it hits different. But don't everybody come down on me like I said they shouldn't be together. I never said that and don't think that.

I think a lot of fans are wary because of the “jokes” (mostly on Twitter and elsewhere) about Richard robbing the cradle, and I’ve even seen people imply that he’s into underage boys (despite the fact that there is no proof of that whatsoever), so that’s probably why you got that defensive reaction. But I know that’s not what you meant, so it’s all good. And yeah, they certainly are an unexpected (but gorgeous) couple.

Saw this posted elsewhere, makes me laugh.

sorry for what i'm going to say but that's corny as f (it was made by a girl called Elijah or something like that, it's her fan, she has this fan account called "wonderfulfroy" ) ._.

Reactions: dudu9551
sorry for what i'm going to say but that's corny as f (it was made by a girl called Elijah or something like that, it's her fan, she has this fan account called "wonderfulfroy" ) ._.

You don't have to be sorry, I didn't make it. Like I said it made me laugh, I thought it was supposed to be deliberately corny.