Froy (teen wolf)

It is the shoulder of froy, I like the idea that Richard goes with him to take care of him, what a beautiful couple
I doubt that was Richard's motive for going. I'm sorry, no offense, but why is it necessary to cast them in these old-fashioned roles of the protector and the protected? They're both grown men.

What I find a little funny about this is that froy and Hunter were at the same place of the protest, (Santa Monica), Hunter and froy will have seen each other? OMG HAHAHAHAHA

I know, I thought of that too! I don't understand what goes on with them, I don't get it, but Santa Monica is a big place. I wondered about it myself though.

How beautiful. My roommate now fwb and I spent 6 hours protesting yesterday. It was emotionally taxing and left us raw. We made it home safely and spent the entire evening making love.

I like to think they did also.

Same guy at the back. They were definitely together View attachment 17391691 View attachment 17391701
Froy and Richard are out protesting today.

View attachment 17390931 View attachment 17390921

We love a couple that fights against injustice together.

Reactions: LilPancake69
It’s quite endearing.

Just noticed also that Froy is still wearing the infamous hat. I wonder if it’s their way of publicly claiming each other. Cute.

It is the shoulder of froy, I like the idea that Richard goes with him to take care of him, what a beautiful couple

I doubt that was Richard's motive for going. I'm sorry, no offense, but why is it necessary to cast them in these old-fashioned roles of the protector and the protected? They're both grown men.

I know they are both adults, it just seemed kind of cute to me and that's it

I know, I thought of that too! I don't understand what goes on with them, I don't get it, but Santa Monica is a big place. I wondered about it myself though.
idk why, but I laughed so bad of just thinking about it

images

Hahahaha they're cute.

it is so obvious, that it is even an affront to the intelligence of your fans.
I've been a fan of him for a couple of years, and I know very well that much of the fandom is full of ridiculous girls very much like the fans of JB in 2010 and are very irritating at times, so much that they refuse to believe that Froylan is possibly gay or bi, the truth for me is they're look so immature and stupid.

They're still not willing to post pictures of themselves together. But it tends to prove they're not just pals. Pals would have no problem posting pictures of who they're with. But at this point they're still not willing to admit they're in the same place together. Or they don't want to deal with the social media response.

I think that with everything that has come out it is not even necessary for them to say that they are dating, just a photo of a kiss or a simple demonstration of affection is enough

Well like I say they are not even willing to show the other one next to them in the pictures they share on social media. You expect them to kiss?

Guuuuuuuurl HELL the world already knows, this fanpage said this *Richard madden* and his "roommate" in the protests, they highlight the word "roommate"

They put it in quotes, wow. "Richard Madden con su companero de cuarto".

Reactions: LilPancake69
Well like I say they are not even willing to show the other one next to them in the pictures they share on social media. You expect them to kiss?

They put it in quotes, wow. "Richard Madden con su companero de cuarto".
lol this is 2020 everything can happen