Froy (teen wolf)

I think this problem already has enough attention on all social media, and this site is not a place to discuss that.
Specially not in this particular thread. I believe there are political threads around here where it's more appropriate to discuss this particular issue

Specially not in this particular thread. I believe there are political threads around here where it's more appropriate to discuss this particular issue
EXACTLY, talk about if froy and madden are together or not, does not combine with racial issues

Reactions: JKLmmc and dudu9551
I found this video of Froy, never saw it. Can't believe how much Froy changed since 9/11/18, wow. Got to give him props for becoming way more masc looking and bulking up so much in less than 2 years.

@ 17:00 - 18:00 he talks about music, being on tour in Europe. I heard him say this in other interviews, guess it sounds better than saying he performed his music at Teen Wolf conventions? Anyhow, just felt like sharing it.

Look hard enough ( no pun intended ) at this pic and do you see an outline of an erect dick with a circumcised head ?

View attachment 17379501
I see it! Or I want to. Usually with a johnnie you're wearing underwear because the back is open, so it would have to show thru underwear and the johnnie...

Look hard enough ( no pun intended ) at this pic and do you see an outline of an erect dick with a circumcised head ?

View attachment 17379501
It's only the fabric. Look like an outline because is casting more light, but is only the fabric not his dick

View attachment 17379501

I see it! Or I want to. Usually with a johnnie you're wearing underwear because the back is open, so it would have to show thru underwear and the johnnie...

200.gif

I can imagine that quarantine with Richard hahahaha
froy is so lucky.....

View attachment 17179691
who wouldn't give his ass if you see it like that :joy:

in case we needed more proof, they both posted stories today on Instagram, they both attended the Santa Monica protest...