Froy (teen wolf)

With everything that's going on right now, I really doubt they'd be selfish and stupid enough to shift the focus away from much more important matter to them kissing to confirm they're together or whatever. Like, it's really really really not the time for them to be doing that.

It's good they're protesting, but just getting this off my chest. I like Froy, he's a good person, etc. But they're still taking advantage of the system that makes the problem. They even both work for Disney now, one of the biggest exploiters of minorities and the poor. They go home to their big house after it's over. .

It's good they're protesting, but just getting this off my chest. I like Froy, he's a good person, etc. But they're still taking advantage of the system that makes the problem. They even both work for Disney now, one of the biggest exploiters of minorities and the poor. They go home to their big house after it's over. .
You're right and you should say it! However I do appreciate them being at least aware of their own privilege, and I do believe it's good for them to use their platforms to spread awareness. Judging from what they've been posting they're not only going to protests but they're also donating to the cause.

Are they supposed to... not be white/white passing?? It's not exactly their fault that they're not black and able to take advantage of the system. At least they're aware enough to be trying to make a difference.

Reactions: LilPancake69
exactly what I was going to say, Madden is about to debut in the cinema, they would never allow this "scandal" to undermine their "friends of the family" policy.