Gay Guy And Married To Woman

I totally get and,respect that however it's not always that easy in a perfect world we all would be on same boat but we are not

D

deleted6636031

I totally get and,respect that however it's not always that easy in a perfect world we all would be on same boat but we are not
Yeah i know...It's not easy for anyone..That's why everyone should think a lot before acting..My mom didn't handle it really good as well but they have a typically good relationship now..But people are different...I would totally understand if he never comes out.

I agree man and I have only stepped out once in 7 years and it's rough I don't like it and for record I have a few fetishes with guys I know it still makes me bi but these things are not easy and the truth unless you are in a certain atmosphere or type of people it is not that simple for me I come and go if I could find a married guy like me that just likes to please here and there I know it's not right but not a easy place plus with covid not doing anything unless would be done right

Reactions: deleted6636031

Jkus2424

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True..But you are going to have 2(at least) miserable people..But i can't tell you for sure what to do.It's always easy to say your opinion if you are not the one who is dealing with a problem.
The issue becomes more complicated in that if I came out fairly sure wife would not take it well and we would end up divorced. That would mean she would stay in usa and I would return down under, where I am originally from and the kids and grandkids are. That means I would essentially be taking her step family (kids and grandkids) away from her and she adores them and they adore her.

D

deleted6636031

If I may ask, what role did your dad have in your upbringing. Was he partnered/married to your mum.
They have been married for 11 years before they break up..After that i stayed with my mum but they were both there for me.I could see my dad twice a week and 2 weekends per month.And we are talking about Greece where people are not openminded at all.
I can't say anything about your situation man.Most of the times women don't take it well so yeah a divorce is unavoidable.I don't know though about the kids..They will sure understand if you talk to them..You can make it work it out if both parents want but since things are different there i can't be sure.

Reactions: Voltaire and P.J.9

Jkus2424

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes it is complicated. There are days where I get angry with myself. I have had a great life. Have a wonderful wife and great kids. I should be grateful for what I have and enjoy it. Then from time to time I have the "I don't give a shit" day all I want is to be openly gay with a man.

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes it is complicated. There are days where I get angry with myself. I have had a great life. Have a wonderful wife and great kids. I should be grateful for what I have and enjoy it. Then from time to time I have the "I don't give a shit" day all I want is to be openly gay with a man.

Hey man I feel for you. One thing that I think you will have to consider through all of this is you may become resentful of your wife the longer you are together. It’s already hard for you now and may get tougher as time goes on and you continue to deny your true self.

Jkus2424

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey man I feel for you. One thing that I think you will have to consider through all of this is you may become resentful of your wife the longer you are together. It’s already hard for you now and may get tougher as time goes on and you continue to deny your true self.
Yes there is always the risk I will get more resentful as time goes on. Although we no longer have sex, we are more kplike best friends. We enjoy traveling together and doing a lot of things together. We have the common bond of the kids etc, so hopefully these things will help offset any feelings of resentment.

Bunny35

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're having all these questions and worries about the straight path, give it a miss. You've already said it's 2021, the world is changing and you're in New York - quite liberal and you have Cuomo as governor but for how much longer who knows!

Worried about girlfriend?! rightly so, she'll clock that you're not totally 100% straight when the sex stops, she'll want to know why, she'll go abroad for sex if you're not giving it to her, she'll question your conservative parents about the lack of sex and then the wheels will come off, everything will be awful for you - you've lied, you've cheated her, you've deceived etc

As for staying single if you go the other path, no, don't do it, be true to yourself, find a man you want to be with you'll be much happier in the long run it is 2021, well we are nearly half way through and soon it will be 2022

Stay strong or not actually, you're staying strong atm for the wrong reasons

Brinz

That is a very naieve reply. If the guy has kids etc its not as simple, and you clearly don't get that feelings can be complex and difficult.

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes there is always the risk I will get more resentful as time goes on. Although we no longer have sex, we are more kplike best friends. We enjoy traveling together and doing a lot of things together. We have the common bond of the kids etc, so hopefully these things will help offset any feelings of resentment.

If you don’t mind me asking you this question. Has she asked you why the sex has stopped ? It’s okay if you don’t feel comfortable answering.

Jkus2424

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you don’t mind me asking you this question. Has she asked you why the sex has stopped ? It’s okay if you don’t feel comfortable answering.
Our timing coincided by accident. Being gay, I didn't want sex with a woman and unfortunately she got breast cancer, but with that came zero sex drive on her part so it worked out without any suspicion