Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
is that
yeah the new season of El juego de llaves's gay sex scenes are also kinda disappointing. They show skin, the show nice butts but they still haven't been able to capture the sexual chemistry and tension between Manuel Vega and Horacio Pancheri from the first season and the sex scene that came from it even though it was so short.

View attachment 122401951
The new seasons sex scenes. They teased bisexuality with Hugo Catalan's character with a hot guy but didnt really go anywhere.
View attachment 122402981
View attachment 122402911
View attachment 122403021
antonio fortier?

pollly_mon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

pollly_mon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hot thread... especially the proper man scene lol
You really should give a more explicit name to your subreddit if it’s specifically about gay scenes in movies. Subreddit names tend to be pretty specific about the content being posted in them. I Love Gays could mean anything and is not intuitive at all. (For example if I searched “gay sex scenes” on Reddit it probably wouldn’t come up.)

pollly_mon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

BiType

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep, but they brought it back now as The Lair: Onlyfangs (the punny subtitle told me all I needed to know about it, really)

My god it's so bad. It has all of the terrible acting and writing of the original but with no frontal nudity and the benefit of looking like it was filmed on an iphone.