Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Rizvankhan69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Scene from Tokyo Vice season 2 episode 5
Ok that's quite hot. . But sorry to ask, What's the back story of these two? Is this the only gay scene of this series?

I have trust issue when it comes to tv series bcz it takes a lot of time, if only the gay storyline is just an unimportant arc.

Reactions: John8703

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok that's quite hot. . But sorry to ask, What's the back story of these two? Is this the only gay scene of this series?

I have trust issue when it comes to tv series bcz it takes a lot of time, if only the gay storyline is just an unimportant arc.
This is the first gay sex scene afaik. The younger fit guy Aoi Takeya (Jason) just joined the show in Season 2, he is mostly a new side character. The other guy Takaki Uda (Trendy), is a main character however. (Jason just met Trendy in s02e03, and they went to a gay bar in e04.

but yeah I wouldn't bother watching the whole show for any kind of gay romantic plotlines. I guess we'll see how this current one goes for now, but yes, it is just a small side story atm

Reactions: wayne joynx

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is the first gay sex scene afaik. The younger fit guy Aoi Takeya (Jason) just joined the show in Season 2, he is mostly a new side character. The other guy Takaki Uda (Trendy), is a main character however. (Jason just met Trendy in s02e03, and they went to a gay bar in e04.

but yeah I wouldn't bother watching the whole show for any kind of gay romantic plotlines. I guess we'll see how this current one goes for now, but yes, it is just a small side story atm

Who are the actors/characters?
Yeah, right here

Tad Bond

Legendary Member
Media
Sexy Beast season one episode eight has a younger Teddy Bass participate in a gay orgy. Rico the good looking servant is shown toward the end of the episode murdering a guy for Teddy; that Teddy had no use for any longer. Teddy Bass told him on the phone once it was done that he missed him. There probably isn't going to be a season two but it sure would be interesting to see where they go from here. I have a feeling Rico meets up with Teddy Bass once he leaves Spain.

Reactions: burrlaburr

Geordiestyle

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm looking for a scene from a movie or TV series that I think was in xtube a while back. It's where there are 2 guys in an out door bath or hottub kind of thing. Just like a big wooden bath and the guy is straight I thinkt but ends up having sex with the other guy before then leaving. Anybody know what movie it is?

Tad Bond

Legendary Member
Media
Participate? Does that mean there's sex scene. Is there nudity?
The show has shown pretty much no male nudity. You see Teddy Bass' head down in an older man's crotch and then we see him a short time later sitting next to the guy and washing the cum down with some type of alcohol. A younger guy that Teddy Bass' brought to the orgy is being banged by an older guy but once again the show is explicit with violence but not male nudity. Perhaps because it is a Paramount Plus show they are hesitant to go there. However hats off for gay male scenarios and as a man who had the hots for Stephen Moyer's Vampire Bill on True Blood this does get my motor humming. He delivered as well as the bisexual Chamberlaine on The Bastard Executioner.

Reactions: Jupiter Street

caspianlewis

Loved Member
Media
I'm looking for a scene from a movie or TV series that I think was in xtube a while back. It's where there are 2 guys in an out door bath or hottub kind of thing. Just like a big wooden bath and the guy is straight I thinkt but ends up having sex with the other guy before then leaving. Anybody know what movie it is?
It sounds familiar, I’ll try and dig for it

Damien20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
TV show Tokyo Vice had a gay scene I think last episode. Mary and George next week in UK. It here on Sky and they airing 2 episodes a week I think I read. Reviews not that great for it. I think we might get good content but in terms of story it might be poor to watch.

• Wow
Reactions: pablogymx