Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Today after I finished working out I went to the showers at my gym. I am not modest and walked with my towel over my shoulder. I got into the shower stall and started showering. A guy that was changing came into the shower area fully clothed and looked at me. He then left and came back 1 minute later and started showering. I didn't think much about it until he started moaning. I looked over and he was jerking off. I was done showering and dried off and then walked out of the shower and told him to enjoy the rest of his shower. Has this happened to anyone else before? Any recommendations? I really don't care if someone watches me but not interested in having them moan and jerk off watching me.

D

deleted15807

Haha I've never seen anything like that in my gym. I'd probably just pretend like i didn't see him. Thankfully LA fitness has private stalls for showers

Yes every gym has bowed to the newfound modesty of the american millienial and installed private showers everywhere. But that’s another thread.

Reactions: Oldsmobile

tarzan2591

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok so I’m thinking it might be the LA Fitness I go to. Today after working out I went to use the showers and the 60 year old guy across from me opened his curtain and started jackin off while the 25ish guy in the stall diagonally from my cracked his curtain and I could see he was jacking off. All while I’m just showering. On my way out I noticed another guy in his 50s with the curtain open. I think it just must be my gym and I may need to find a new one. Has this happened to anyone else??

Reactions: Anyjoe

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally, this does not bother me. But I understand that this may bother some men..or even upset them. I think you did the right thing...paid him no attention, finished your shower and went on your way......no problems.......

It sounds like the word is out with this specific gym.....guys know that others are there stroking themselves......so more guys are showing up. Again, for me, I'd be OK with this. I often stroke myself at my gym shower and sauna......and often see other men doing the same thing.....all the time.....

aaronyr1028

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Personally, this does not bother me. But I understand that this may bother some men..or even upset them. I think you did the right thing...paid him no attention, finished your shower and went on your way......no problems.......

It sounds like the word is out with this specific gym.....guys know that others are there stroking themselves......so more guys are showing up. Again, for me, I'd be OK with this. I often stroke myself at my gym shower and sauna......and often see other men doing the same thing.....all the time.....

I think gym is for working out...
Yes , a bit showing off around inside the locker room is totally acceptable ,but jerking off for others to watch....that is just creepy.

D

deleted871301

It's a common occurrence at Virgin Active... Ignore it and move on...

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The solution to this is simple, you report this person to the staff at the gym and they will then proceed to revoke his membership and call the police. Not sure if you are aware of this, but this type of behavior that you are describing would easily place this person on the sex offenders list. Seriously, that is ridiculously creepy, a term I rarely use, and completely inappropriate....don't let a weirdo like this go unchecked.

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To be honest I do not mind someone just looking and admiring. But if they are full on jacking off and clearly I was trying to avoid eye contact with him and minding my own business, that gets creepy.

Alpha-1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree with BigDee3. It's one thing for a guy to sneak a peak and I wouldn't mind if a guy was checking me out, but it crosses a line to blatantly rub one out in the open.

Reactions: Bondi and BigDee3