Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
@Alpha-1 we all know our hard work at the gym is paying off when someone is staring or admiring
Honestly, BigDee, I would never cross the line past a staring admiration for your body, but it would take restraint-you are one hot dude with a rockin' bod....woof!

Reactions: Mattt_K

aaronyr1028

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had this experience that some guy came into the shower room and there were only him and me. And he started to touch my body "accidentally". And finally at the third time he touched my junk I just left the showering room. I didn't want to argue with him (cause he was way bigger guy than I was. ) this was really not good memery and I felt a little bit like it was a sexual harassment.. Even we were both guys.

gianoulis123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok so I’m thinking it might be the LA Fitness I go to. Today after working out I went to use the showers and the 60 year old guy across from me opened his curtain and started jackin off while the 25ish guy in the stall diagonally from my cracked his curtain and I could see he was jacking off. All while I’m just showering. On my way out I noticed another guy in his 50s with the curtain open. I think it just must be my gym and I may need to find a new one. Has this happened to anyone else??
too much testosterone in this gym lmao

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have been in the group shower situation before. It's a compliment in a way to get a few glances and all that but would get a bit unnerved if somebody was watching me while I showered and was jerking off while doing so. Then again, never have had that happen so not sure how I would react.

Reactions: andigazed and Gj816

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been in the group shower situation before. It's a compliment in a way to get a few glances and all that but would get a bit unnerved if somebody was watching me while I showered and was jerking off while doing so. Then again, never have had that happen so not sure how I would react.
Just curious---why would you find that "unnerving?" If you have never been around another man stroking, how do you now you won't like it? It can be a pretty hot experience...and you might like it.....just saying....

Yes every gym has bowed to the newfound modesty of the american millienial and installed private showers everywhere. But that’s another thread.
Gyms installed them because old pervs can’t take a hint. Nothing to do with millennials.

My gym had open showers. They have since renovated and no longer have open showers. When I asked the manager why they chose to incur the added expense of dividers etc he said “lots of our older members were staring at other guys”.

Before the dividers I would often use the open showers and often walked to the shower room naked. It was the older men that looked. The younger ones kept their heads down.

Just because i am comfortable with my nudity doesn’t mean I want want to be leered at. Younger people are aware of this. Old people have zero discretion it seems.

The previous generation ruined it for today’s younger fellas by using locker rooms as bathhouses. Don’t believe me? Check the age of the OP and respondents on every post on this site about sauna action or shower action or gym action etc. It’s always an old perv. Always.

As I’ve said before. If you go to a gym, go to get in shape, clean up, and go fucking home. Nobody wants to see your saggy balls sitting in the locker room for an hour or have you look at theirs.

D

deleted15807

My gym had open showers. They have since renovated and no longer have open showers. When I asked the manager why they chose to incur the added expense of dividers etc he said “lots of our older members were staring at other guys”.

That's anecdotal evidence. Long before they hit the adult gyms the die is cast. Due to the TOS here we cannot much discuss minors. But let's just say 18 years and older do not like open showers.

As the article states:
"Standing around together naked?" said Andre Hennig, an 18-year-old senior at McHenry High School in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. "Oh no, man -- people would feel really uncomfortable about that." Are there old pervs in high school locker rooms?

The younger ones kept their heads down.

And if you grew up in an environment were nudity was not somehow shameful, sexual or wrong maybe they would hold their heads up.

The previous generation ruined it for today’s younger fellas by using locker rooms as bathhouses. Don’t believe me? Check the age of the OP and respondents on every post on this site about sauna action or shower action or gym action etc. It’s always an old perv. Always.

So questioning the disappearance of open showers = PERV? The Victorian Age is returning.

Thank goodness we have Germany.
Visit the Beach like a German( Go Nude)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jockbros

In high school we showered in an open room and it was only the coach that made it weird. We were fine around one another. Nudity isn’t shameful at all but for some people it is very private and many people need to understand the difference and just leave it be. For whatever reason (including old pervs) some guys just don’t like to be naked around others. And no matter how many times the older folks talk about the benefits of showering together or showering at all, all the younger ones will ever hear is “I want to see your cock because i’m a perv.”

Reactions: Hockeytiger

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in college, I had some weird encounters. Once, I was taking a shower after my swimming practice, and this older guy was just across me with a boner and staring at me (it was a gang shower). He was touching himself and even smiling a few times. It was pretty uncomfortable. This happened when I was just 18 years old, and at the time I was naive and still in the closet, so I was more worried that if he was looking at me and aroused, probably he knew I was gay.

Anyway, I'm still pro communal showers and I see the locker rooms as a safe space where men can be nude and free without worries. At some people mentioned before, I don't mind if guys look at my dick or check me out, actually it is an ego boost. It's just a problem when it starts to become long stares with an erection or some sexual activity like masturbation, especially if the other person hasn't agreed to be part of it.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just curious---why would you find that "unnerving?" If you have never been around another man stroking, how do you now you won't like it? It can be a pretty hot experience...and you might like it.....just saying....
True. That is why I added the final statement "Then again, never have had that happen so not sure how I would react." It prolly would be hot! I do get off on being a little bit of an exhibitionist at times. I may just get boned up too and rub one out as well.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
True. That is why I added the final statement "Then again, never have had that happen so not sure how I would react." It prolly would be hot! I do get off on being a little bit of an exhibitionist at times. I may just get boned up too and rub one out as well.
My experience it has been a very relaxed and exciting experience. Just two men pleasuring themselves in front of each other....feels liberating in a way....no shame....no embarrassment.....just two men getting hard and stroking.......can be very hot indeed.....

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

ThickBearMeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Today after I finished working out I went to the showers at my gym. I am not modest and walked with my towel over my shoulder. I got into the shower stall and started showering. A guy that was changing came into the shower area fully clothed and looked at me. He then left and came back 1 minute later and started showering. I didn't think much about it until he started moaning. I looked over and he was jerking off. I was done showering and dried off and then walked out of the shower and told him to enjoy the rest of his shower. Has this happened to anyone else before? Any recommendations? I really don't care if someone watches me but not interested in having them moan and jerk off watching me.

Yeah, this happens. I just ignore them, finish my shower and never make eye contact.

Reactions: circlejrkr
D

deleted300444

In high school we showered in an open room and it was only the coach that made it weird. We were fine around one another. Nudity isn’t shameful at all but for some people it is very private and many people need to understand the difference and just leave it be. For whatever reason (including old pervs) some guys just don’t like to be naked around others. And no matter how many times the older folks talk about the benefits of showering together or showering at all, all the younger ones will ever hear is “I want to see your cock because i’m a perv.”

How did the coach make it weird?

D

deleted300444

He was old and gross and way hairier and fatter than anyone wanted to look at.
was he showering with all of you?

Our coaches had seperate shower - yet their office had large garage door sized glass windows that were one walk of our showers so they could see us while we showered, them in their office

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In high school we had open showers and no one ever showered after gym class. Freshman year of college we had open showers, and the building was renovated to private showers the next year.

This was in the early 1980s, so there’s no way that we can blame it on millennials.

Bull9in

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some guys go over the line - whether they are gay or straight. Generally, you just ignore them - what's it hurting? They're sad and lonely, and clueless. IF they touch you without consent, however, pop them in the nuts with your knee (I have), or if they are quite a bit bigger than you, report them immediately. Not cool, ever.

I had a guy climb into a shower stall with me, and start sucking my cock while I was shampooing my hair (so much for private stalls, huh?). I kneed him in the neck. He was surprised, as he was coughing, why I wasn't happy with his attention. I told him to get the fuck out, or I would call the police. It certainly surprised the hell out of me. I was pissed off. I never saw him around there again.

That said, mutual JO in the sauna, shower or steam room is the bomb! Only if everybody is "up" for it, however. My LA Fitness waxes and wanes as far as clientele during the day and evening. There are times it's really cruisey, and times it's not. But if everybody is up for it? It's one of life's greatest pleasures, and something that is uniquely male - a celebration of being male - whether you identify as gay or straight. Our culture doesn't have fertility celebrations or anything...this comes close.

andigazed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Ask who should pay for the hotel?

Reactions: Tight_End_SC