Handjobs

And I'm very good at it, too. I don't just stroke away quickly, I make sure the balls get gently massaged, pinch a nipple or two rub on inside and top of the thighs and squeeze the ass cheeks until the guy is ready to explode!
That sounds like such a good idea, love getting my ass groped and nipples played with...but only if I can return the favor!

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ditto! Especially with a cock like yours! Surely you would object to me stroking your cock other some satin panties...then me wearing the cum soaked panties afterwards!
My ex room mate used to make me cum in my tights then he would wear them to work all day...

chris.chruz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love giving handjobs to big cocks especially when it requires both my hands to stroke the length of it. Lol just gave one to an 8.5 in BBC yesterday and his cock felt so good. I can feel him edge several times before exploding his thick cum in my hands. I used it to lube and jerk his cock more until it went fully soft.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Th
Love giving handjobs to big cocks especially when it requires both my hands to stroke the length of it. Lol just gave one to an 8.5 in BBC yesterday and his cock felt so good. I can feel him edge several times before exploding his thick cum in my hands. I used it to lube and jerk his cock more until it went fully soft.
Thats so hot!

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My experience of giving, or trying to give handjobs in the past, hasn't been terribly satisfactory. I've tried to do it two or three times for a friend who chances to be an older man, and it's been rather like trying to manipulate an uncooked sausage. It can't happen at present, but when the Covid-19 pandemic is over, I'd be open to practising on a guy with a large, firm, cock who was willing to lend his woblums.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have some old images of me and another guy stroking each other. He had such a nice thick cock compared to my thin one.

Here is him with mine in his grasp...

me051811 013.jpg

And mine holding his...
me051811 010.jpg

Quite a difference! His thick one felt so good to hold! Hard, heavy, powerful!

Eatuallout80

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay