Has your cock ever been too "big"?

Yes, some girls I have been with could not take my 7+ inch girth. Even trying to go in semi-hard and get hard inside did not work, The pussy simply pushed me away... One of them even bleed a Little when I tried to force The entry. But not gonna lie, I like The feeling of being too big ;)

Yes, some girls I have been with could not take my 7+ inch girth. Even trying to go in semi-hard and get hard inside did not work, The pussy simply pushed me away... One of them even bleed a Little when I tried to force The entry. But not gonna lie, I like The feeling of being too big ;)

I'm slightly longer at 8.75, with a similar 7.0 mid girth, but my base balloons to over 9.0.

Its been just about a year since my wife last attempted intercourse, she's decided to abstain, since she's bled the last two times.

Now that I have regained ownership of my weapon, I will continue to increase the girth and length as far as it will grow, through the magical skills I have developed in Penis Enlargement.

My current dilemma is that I need to use medical balloons to stretch out my foreskin which grew longer but failed to widen as my glans grew in size. Luckily my urologist prescribed a steroid cream to thin the skin and has given up on circumcision.

Yup. That was the reason that I came to LPSG in the first place. Usually just being patient, spending a lot of time on foreplay, and having some good lube ready gets past most girth issues, and being slow and careful with my thrusting until I fully know how she's shaped/built inside can avoid most depth issues, but sometimes, with some women, it's just not going to be enjoyable fucking me, sad to say.

Reactions: johanlo and Murphys
It is why I joined. My wife couldn’t take it all after our twins were born, and I was looking for answers. One lpsg lady was too small but thrives on it. Stretched her til she bled but she loved every minute. Never saw a woman cum so much over penetration only. Didn’t let me lick or finger. About broke my dick she was so tight though. She married and moved away. Haven’t seen her in years now.

My dick would never be considered too big by anyone... too thin for some (my ex said "You could be thicker"). But my girlfriend thinks I am a "perfect fit" for her... she call it "long and lean" even though it is only 6.5" long, a bit under 4.5" in girth. Here is it before I enter her... tell me what you think!

2013-08-24 08.31.17.jpg

I think you already know what everyone else is actually thinking. Why do you need to ask, unless you are actually hoping for a dishonest response?

Your dick appears a bit longer than average, an appearance that is probably amplified by its relative slenderness. In other words, "long and lean" as your girlfriend has described it.

I think you already know what everyone else is actually thinking. Why do you need to ask, unless you are actually hoping for a dishonest response?

Your dick appears a bit longer than average, an appearance that is probably amplified by its relative slenderness. In other words, "long and lean" as your girlfriend has described it.

I always have doubts it is really "good enough"... still wish it was bigger.

I'm slightly longer at 8.75, with a similar 7.0 mid girth, but my base balloons to over 9.0.

Its been just about a year since my wife last attempted intercourse, she's decided to abstain, since she's bled the last two times.

Now that I have regained ownership of my weapon, I will continue to increase the girth and length as far as it will grow, through the magical skills I have developed in Penis Enlargement.

My current dilemma is that I need to use medical balloons to stretch out my foreskin which grew longer but failed to widen as my glans grew in size. Luckily my urologist prescribed a steroid cream to thin the skin and has given up on circumcision.
You pump so your size don’t count.

Reactions: blonk and BaddJack
My dick would never be considered too big by anyone... too thin for some (my ex said "You could be thicker"). But my girlfriend thinks I am a "perfect fit" for her... she call it "long and lean" even though it is only 6.5" long, a bit under 4.5" in girth. Here is it before I enter her... tell me what you think!

View attachment 996293
Nice cock! Lots of guys be happy with that cock.

View attachment 996293
Pencil dick for sure.

It is why I joined. My wife couldn’t take it all after our twins were born, and I was looking for answers. One lpsg lady was too small but thrives on it. Stretched her til she bled but she loved every minute. Never saw a woman cum so much over penetration only. Didn’t let me lick or finger. About broke my dick she was so tight though. She married and moved away. Haven’t seen her in years now.
So big and no pics.

Ha ha ha

Yep. Used to party with a big crowd, some of them admit they’d seen my photos around on tumblr and since that party, theyve always made comment. I’ve only fucked about 5 guys, 3 of them tapped out, but never had an issue with women.