Has your cock ever been too "big"?

Yup had a few girls break up with me over it. Had both guys and girls flat out refused sex. Had others that really loved it. My last girlfriend the sex was amazing, but sadly she was bat shit crazy. Pretty but crazy fond memories ;-)

I think this has more to do with your partner than you. I’ve been rejected up front by guys for being too big and I’ve been rejected by a guy’s body because he discovers he can’t take what he thinks he can. I’ve even been with a guy who apologised for not practicing with a dildo first. Equally I’ve been with guys who had no had no problem whatsoever taking me.

I do think this has more to do with your receptive partner’s “capabilities” than it it has to do with your large penis.

Then again, @find83 really is HUUUGE....

Got turned down recently. She was really tight. Got intimidated by my girth. Instead we both had a fun evening of oral and hand play.

Even a small cock like mine has been too big a few times.... wrong angle sometimes or too deep, another was one gf despite eating her and her being very aroused, every time we started to fuck, she kind of locked up, so we had to gently, slowly begin, then she would be fine. She told me i was her biggest, so i can't imagine how small her exs were

Unfortunately, being too big with a woman who I was involved with is what drove me to LPSG, looking for advice. I got it and wound up sticking around here. In better than half the women who I've slept with I have to be somewhat careful about poking too deep or banging straight into their cervixes, which can end the sex right then and there sometimes. Though I'm pretty good at not accidentally causing pain from going too deep too soon now. When I was younger and sleeping mainly with girls who had little few to no partners before me, my girth was occasionally a show stopper. But I quickly found that lots of oral sex and a good lubricant can work wonders, even with somewhat inexperienced women.

Fortunately for me I'm happily a power bottom that can accommodate anything. But I do pack a fat pony cock myself and have been told by more than one guy I'm too thick for them. I've had a few others that insisted on taking me and it's been a horrible experience because they were so tight it was like somebody was gripping my cock and squeezing it as hard as they could. Definitely not something comfortable.

I have problems with a few girls not being able to open their mouth wide enough to take in the head. Only had one deepthroat My girth has caused pain in smaller women. Love to trade an inch of girth for length

My girth has had this problem a few times or it scares them off before trying.
Have no fear..Mighty Mouth Is Here...I posted an ad on CL...and met a light skinned black man with a whopper...so thick even soft..he said he had a problem finding a partner due to his size....We had instant chemistry..the kind when your clothes are shredded and you're drenched in sweat...so thick....just an amazing massive column of beauty....It took a long time but he managed to put a good 6ix inches in while I reached back to hold the rest for guidance....sadly he moved out west...chris.jpg

So I am curious if you have ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
  • Recently I began to have intercourse and had to stop because either I was too big or she was too small, it actually hurt and was uncomfortable for me even with lube.
  • Another encounter I was asked to stop "I have to stop your too much I can take it"
Don't get me wrong this does not happen a lot but it has occurred, i have even successfully enjoyed anal where she let me go until i was done. Please share your similar experiences.

So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.

Yes, I have had to stop because it she said it was too big

Reactions: BaddJack
I had one girl that I couldn’t enter. Wasn’t a wetness problem she was just incredibly tight. Couldn’t really put two fingers in her. She told me her previous partners were very thin.

Another I had to stop because it was hurting her even though I was going slow.

One recent one wasn’t sure, but she rode it to start and got used to it. She did text me later though and said she was sore for 2 days. She was 5’0 and tiny.

I’m 6” thick sometimes 6.25”. And 8-8.3” Bone Pressed.

A few times , always because they were super tight , even when soaking wet . Once in particular , both of us tripping on acid , and blind drunk , went on regardless . The result was blood soaked bedding , hers & mine , and lots of it . Freaked us out pretty bad at the time . Have been a lot more careful ever since .

Several times to various degrees recent a Chinese girl could barely take half and kept saying oww to big. She was quiet small and thin depends on the women really thou been with tiny small women who enjoy it and take it well.