Has your cock ever been too "big"?

an ex of mine found it too thick to go in, it was frustrating for the 2 of us, eventually she had me go in soft and get hard inside. It felt fantastic and eventually worked up to be comfortable

Reactions: RedDevilCock
I remember another story about a complete CUNT I met in a airport hotel lounge. Airport hotel lounges are fucking a great place for the truest one night stand. We both had early next morning flights. She was good looking, mid 30s, pretty much a well kept women, smelled like money. SERIOUSLY FUCKING JADED. Hated her husband, hated her life, miserable fucking bitch. But I listened to her whine and complain over multiple drinks to get the prize. But when we got to it she was cold as ice. Think she was less horny and fucking because she wanted to defile her husbands pussy, or she felt obligated to fuck me after dumping on me for a few hours. Chick was unstable, probably bi polar, whatever, but really fucking excellent body, a runner, lean, hubby bought some nice bolts ons. And when i got her naked the body was excellent. Everything was manicured and detailed from head to toe. Someones trophy wife.

When I got naked and she got he hand on my cock she made a holy crap type of comment, that's pretty big. It is thick at 6.5 Girth but only 6.5 long. Finger play and oral on her did not get her where I hoped it would, so it was time to fuck and it was like hitting a wall. Neither one of us had lube some I found some hand lotion in her bathroom, smeared that shit everywhere and was working it in, and she was crazy tight, quite honestly, probably just not ready. I start breaking in and she was thumbs in the bleey, grunting, shaking her head no. I pulled back and asked if we should stop, she said no. I got inside a few inches and she was clamped tight. she was shaking her head no saying go slow. Couple minute and 4 to 5 inches deep and sh

Reactions: RedDevilCock
I remember another story about a complete CUNT I met in a airport hotel lounge. Airport hotel lounges are fucking a great place for the truest one night stand. We both had early next morning flights. She was good looking, mid 30s, pretty much a well kept women, smelled like money. SERIOUSLY FUCKING JADED. Hated her husband, hated her life, miserable fucking bitch. But I listened to her whine and complain over multiple drinks to get the prize. But when we got to it she was cold as ice. Think she was less horny and fucking because she wanted to defile her husbands pussy, or she felt obligated to fuck me after dumping on me for a few hours. Chick was unstable, probably bi polar, whatever, but really fucking excellent body, a runner, lean, hubby bought some nice bolts ons. And when i got her naked the body was excellent. Everything was manicured and detailed from head to toe. Someones trophy wife.

When I got naked and she got he hand on my cock she made a holy crap type of comment, that's pretty big. It is thick at 6.5 Girth but only 6.5 long. Finger play and oral on her did not get her where I hoped it would, so it was time to fuck and it was like hitting a wall. Neither one of us had lube some I found some hand lotion in her bathroom, smeared that shit everywhere and was working it in, and she was crazy tight, quite honestly, probably just not ready. I start breaking in and she was thumbs in the bleey, grunting, shaking her head no. I pulled back and asked if we should stop, she said no. I got inside a few inches and she was clamped tight. she was shaking her head no saying go slow. Couple minute and 4 to 5 inches deep and sh

Lol serves you right. She gave off plenty of signs that taking her to bed would be boring and complete with bad sex.

Reactions: Heat
I have never had to stop but once I remember her Pussy was so tight around my cock that it was uncomfortable fucking her. A tight Pussy is a great thing but too tight that it hurts is another story.

Yeah, actually had a few occasions where I needed to stop... looking back at that time it was funny but at that moment it was horrible

Reactions: crankshaft
It has happened every once and a while. I'm pretty skilled, and having a foreskin helps ease the first few inches inside, so even though I'm a big guy, "too big" is quite rare. Once a long time ago when I was traveling in Australia, I called for a prostitute in a legal brothel to do a hotel visit. I got naked and she started to get me hard, stopped and looked at my growing cock and said something like "no way, mate" and put my money back on the desk and left.

I am definitely too big for the woman I am dating now. Sex is actually a very rare occurrence for us right now. Penetration invariably leaves in in pain afterwards. It's really an issue that is weighing on both of us.

Reactions: BetterFuture
most girls I've been with have tapped out during sex.
Occasionally it's where we need to stop, but usually she just needs a break and we can continue in few moments. I'm not really sure if it's my size, stamina or mix of both
true, man. i have the same problem with girls

Having a uh....'jumbo' penis has helped me become a very patient intuitive lover. Mucho foreplay, have really gotten into giving pleasure.

Part of my modus is trying to have a lady want it very much before she gets it.

But--still---sometimes things just don't fit.

Have a very borderline partner currently---a vet student and cowgirl type. Highly orgasmic and very strong and buff. She is now keeping sticks of Crisco available. Said in vet school they use a very slippery goo to help calves that are way big for birth canal to be born---and an old time vet turned her onto Crisco for this purpose.

Anyway, with her it takes --and is well worth!--a lot of prep--after she has come a couple times she likes to Crisco me up will then mount me but slide her puss up and down the underside of my penis for a long time--occasionally teasing both of us by working the head in a bit----the last time she ultimately took almost all that was exposed----I am still using one silicone donut---she tagged it once as she came for last time. Lovely~!

Reactions: Nexolaris