Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm all happy about the fact that I finally get to have house plants. For the longest time my cat just thought I was providing him with extra litter boxes, the little fucker.

So far I have a Mother-in-Law's Tongue, a Boston Fern, a Devils Ivy, a Coffee Plant, and recently got a new potted flower from some people at work. I can't find it online, but it's a big ass orange flower with big leaves. So Pretty!!

This spring I plan on doing plenty of yard-work too... I want a nice herb/veggie garden and few more trees :D

Anyone else have a green thumb going on?

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My laelia orchid bloomed for the first time.

2 big beautiful flowers. They opened on the most perfect day possible. She would have been 2, and I bought this plant in her memory. So, this is by far the most special flower show of my life. 2 flowers for her 2nd unbirthday. I miss my baby.
IMG_20210809_092020689~2.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Vanilla looking fabulous as fuck
IMG_20201025_164204562~3.jpg

(Excuse the mess in the background, I'm constantly rearranging the green pets and sometimes the jungle gets a lil crazy)

Edit: you can see on the bottom where it was kinda stunted after transport, but once it acclimated to my climate/home it took off and won't stop. I friggin LOVE IT

Last edited: