How do you define bisexual and why do you use that label?

daftman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never minded being labelled, after all we do it with everyone and everything in our lives. Think of your family, friends, colleagues, even people you only momentarily interact with like shopworkers, bank tellers or the homeless. Each one you label... rich, poor, smart, dumb, attractive, ugly, the list is endless. So why not label our sexual and gender preference, whether secretly or openly.
I define my bisexuality in simple terms. I enjoy the physical act of sex with both men and women. I only form romantic feelings for women, but with men it is basic and uncomplicated fucking. If someone looks at my life and labels me heteroflexible, homoflexible or something else, that is their prerogative. But I'm more than happy with bisexual, I feel comfortable in that skin.
I agree...although few people (5?) know I am bi. My wife does (she is as well). "Being bi" sounds strange. Being open to sensuality, now that sounds, and feels great!

StrenghtenMe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree...although few people (5?) know I am bi. My wife does (she is as well). "Being bi" sounds strange. Being open to sensuality, now that sounds, and feels great!
Right? Somehow saying you are sexually open/sexually fluid sounds better than saying you are bi.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I consider my self bi because I enjoy sucking cock,being sucked, fucking and being fucked. Love the female body just can't find one as uninhibited as I am. Plus there is usually no drama with guys. The ones I've been with are only interested in sex. Get me off. Really think for sexual purposes a pre op trans gender is the perfect bed mate. Female body tits,mouth,ass and a cock. What a choice. Unfortunately they are pretty rare. If I could find one I'd marry her.
I'm also interested in having sex with a pre op trans women but yeah, not too easy to come across (in the Caribbean anyway from my experience)

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The only bi part I have is, that I love to look, feel and suck cocks. Also being fucked is a pretty good feeling.
No relationships though. No love.
Ah are you one of those guys who doesn't find guys attractive, just cocks? Or do you find the male form attractive? I'm always interested when some of you identify as bi, because some other men who have similar attractions on this site just consider themselves straight

Jjsurp99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ah are you one of those guys who doesn't find guys attractive, just cocks? Or do you find the male form attractive? I'm always interested when some of you identify as bi, because some other men who have similar attractions on this site just consider themselves straight
I feel like it's more internal fear to admit like it's still bi

Reactions: JD_002

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think it's fear; they already crossed the line of heteronormativity when experienced sex with men.
For majority if not most bi men its just simple lack of romantic attraction. Its just fun with men and thats it and fun and loving women.

I think even if majority of men were bisexual they still would almost exclusively date and marry women; a lot would probably form some deeper bound with their FWBs but it would hardly count as actual relationship.

Idk, maybe heteromantic bisexuality is a thing mostly for young bi guys and as they grew older something change...
It's a thoughtful post but I challenge the notion that "even if majority of men were bisexual they still would almost exclusively date and marry women." That's like saying, "even if a majority of fashion models were short and overweight they still would almost exclusively wear designer clothes and walk the runway." The men who exclusively date and marry women are not bisexual because no foundation exists for considering them to be bisexual. Trotting out a term such as "heteromantic bisexuality" just sounds like you're trying too hard to convince yourself that a majority of men are, indeed, bisexual despite the evidence to the contrary.

JustPullOut

Loved Member
Media
Ostrów Wielkopolski, Greater Poland,Poland
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's a thoughtful post but I challenge the notion that "even if majority of men were bisexual they still would almost exclusively date and marry women." That's like saying, "even if a majority of fashion models were short and overweight they still would almost exclusively wear designer clothes and walk the runway." The men who exclusively date and marry women are not bisexual because no foundation exists for considering them to be bisexual. Trotting out a term such as "heteromantic bisexuality" just sounds like you're trying too hard to convince yourself that a majority of men are, indeed, bisexual despite the evidence to the contrary.
But how can men who like sucking dick and being fucked by guy but only date and marry women be straight?

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
But how can men who like sucking dick and being fucked by guy but only date and marry women be straight?
Mental gymnastics, not to mention this notion that the straight label is something to be preserved and cared for like it's sacred, when it's actually pretty worthless.

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't feel any attraction in men. Not falling in love or something like that. But i just love to suck dicks.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Say what you want but having a mate who you can have sex with, wrestle, play video games and fuck around for fun it's something I still desire, what if it's a guy? If we are the same size we can share clothes, lol.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Say what you want but having a mate who you can have sex with, wrestle, play video games and fuck around for fun it's something I still desire, what if it's a guy? If we are the same size we can share clothes, lol.
What is the controversy? You seek homosexual sexual activity. You're gay or bi but you're clearly not straight. Go forth and live your life.