How many guys have you been with?

Biguy4biguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i don't know if I'm the only one but I've kept a list throughout the years. It's kind of hot to go back to it every once in awhile and remember the guys I've fooled around with. The list is around 100 or so guys (some of them I forgot to list). I've been with around 120 or so girls as well. I feel like a total whore lol.

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i don't know if I'm the only one but I've kept a list throughout the years. It's kind of hot to go back to it every once in awhile and remember the guys I've fooled around with. The list is around 100 or so guys (some of them I forgot to list). I've been with around 120 or so girls as well. I feel like a total whore lol.
100 guys but you consider yourself 80% straight? H-m-m-m-m-m

Biguy4biguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
D

deleted16577781

can you define 'been with' please ???

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lol i keep a list too, i thought i was the only one! i also keep dates, what we did and a pic of them in case i forgeto_O

there's a few i probably forgot to list, so i'll say about 35. and to me "been with" means that, at the very least, genitalia was touched and or licked, sucked etc.

thickofficeworker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About 13 in 35 years. 1 in college, one more when I turned 30. Three when I was in my early 40s. Eight in the last year. The dam finally burst.

Of those, 9 have been one time hookups and 4 have been 'ongoing.'

D

deleted16577781

Hooked up with, fucked, jerked off, sucked off, gotten sucked off by, anything to do with making someone cum or vice versa.
Thanks. I have know idea then.
There were times of nothing
Times of three guys in a week.
then dry spells.
I will say two hundred over many years and I'm not trying to brag or be a total slut. But in saunas/beats and orgies one can be very active in a short time.
People I've loved? Maybe four.

D

deleted16203581

Around 35 men, some one-offs, like at baths and sex parties but most I saw more than once. Since monkeypox outbreak only two long-term FBs, both vaxxed like me. Sometimes one-on-one, sometimes the three of us.

Don’t count trainer and massage therapist b/c that’s limited kind of action although still a much-needed release.

Vaguely recall two girls back in school days, one In U.S. and one in Europe, even though I knew it wasn’t my thing. They didn’t care and were very aggressive. I was drunk or stoned.

Last times for that silliness. Soccer bud and his wife recently offered a three-way so he can get fucked, but I politely declined even though he’s super hot and I see in gym shower incredibly well hung.

Swordmonkey

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Only three, all blowjobs. First one was outside in a field, second one in his car and the third in my bedroom. Not sure which was my favourite; the first one was good because it was my first time and he came on my face, the last one was good because he face fucked me while I was on my back on my bed.

Jack Hammer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lol i keep a list too, i thought i was the only one! i also keep dates, what we did and a pic of them in case i forgeto_O

there's a few i probably forgot to list, so i'll say about 35. and to me "been with" means that, at the very least, genitalia was touched and or licked, sucked etc.
Thought I was the only one, I also keep pics of them to remember... way too many

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If we're defining "been with" as any type of sexual contact, then I've probably been with 800-1000 guys. My first time was oral when I was very young. Then I rediscovered the joy of giving head when I was in my mid-40's. All of my encounters have been at theaters, adult video stores or all male parties. After not tracking my activity for about 13 years, I started to keep count and since that time, I've counted 325 and I've slowed down greatly the past 3 years. Prior to that I was stopping at a gloryhole about twice a month where I would suck 3-5 cocks per visit so that's about another 600. And there were other places I'd visit when traveling so that's about another 40-60 guys.

I have to say that out of all those cocks, there were less than 4-5 that I'd never want to suck again.
And quite a few that I wouldn't have minded sucking 3-4 times a day!

D

deleted1046538

Around 35 men, some one-offs, like at baths and sex parties but most I saw more than once. Since monkeypox outbreak only two long-term FBs, both vaxxed like me. Sometimes one-on-one, sometimes the three of us.

Don’t count trainer and massage therapist b/c that’s limited kind of action although still a much-needed release.

Vaguely recall two girls back in school days, one In U.S. and one in Europe, even though I knew it wasn’t my thing. They didn’t care and were very aggressive. I was drunk or stoned.

Last times for that silliness. Soccer bud and his wife recently offered a three-way so he can get fucked, but I politely declined even though he’s super hot and I see in gym shower incredibly well hung.
Wow I really didn't think that there was actually someone afraid of " monkey pox" lmao.

Reactions: deleted16577781