How many guys have you been with?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know friends that have gotten Monkey pox and while it wont kill you it will fuck you up for a few weeks. I to am a little paranoid which is why I'm not hooking up at the moment with random guys.
That's why I haven't played in awhile. I got a few regular guys I used to see, but since that hit I shut it all down just to be 100%

D

deleted6109911

Like everyone else...not enough!
I think the actual number is 8.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
About 65. I discovered about 40 that I enjoyed pleasing hot young bottom college boys. I mean, ever many needs a hobby, right? There are a surprising number of hot young daddy's boys out there....the trick is finding them....

BPLCA

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find these numbers... interesting. Even now I know bars that I could go to and get 3 or 4 at a time if we're including stuff like jerking and oral as "been with". Considering the popularity of hookup apps, I seriously doubt that numbers have gone down from the glory days of cruising decades ago. I don't think I know a gay person who would say their number isn't at least in the hundreds if they're being honest and including everything where your dick is out for sexual pleasure.

Reactions: Gj816

sslance

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
After a couple years of no the best decisions I can't really remember how many, but it's been a lot, more men than women say 35-65 women to men ratio, guys are easier to hook up with.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well lets see-- people say no way someone can be with alot of guys--lets say i am 52 and from 18 and up until now-- if i was with 1 guys three times a weeks and usually never with same guy that much--but if with three different guys a week--52 weeks a year for 33 years--is 5304 guys--now ive not been with that many--but the number is way up there--plus many of them more than once---

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think my number is 15 guys and three women. I currently have a group of four guys who play with each other. We haven't all been together at once, but switch around between each other as opportunities arise. It's fun to chat between us about who's been doing what with who.

One time I was able to host two of them back to back one morning. They were texting between each other about it. When the first was here and we're playing, he gets a text from the other saying he's next!

We took a few pics so I could show the next guy me stroking his big cock. I was hoping the third guy could make it too that day, but he couldn't swing it. And I was so hungry for a third load!

Reactions: Gj816 and Fredjk