If You Post Photos But Aren't Verified Why Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because my request got denied twice and i dont inderstand why

cavoliamari00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: deleted1332901

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ummm. I think you’ve posted this in totally the wrong place. You should start a new post and not tack this on to an existing post about another subject.

7.5x6andimeasureup

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps also make a slight adjustment to the guidelines. Requiring men to show "full frontal nudity" compared to women being required to "show only enough that you are female" seems a little unbalanced. As much as this is a penis site, perhaps allow the men to show just the required level of nudity to prove that he is a man, similar to the women's requirements. I've never understood why there's a difference in the level of verification. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: GRguy24

eastjoe21

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What specifically is difficult? I'm not denying your feelings here, but where are you hitting roadblocks? Finding the instructions? Setting up the album? Copy/pasting the album link to a mod? Getting a decent pic with the required sign?

For me it was hunting down the instructions, and then a little hunting and pecking in setting up an album. Oh, and I spent for-freaking-ever on getting the lighting decent for the pic so it wasn't grainy. Every time I moved to adjust the light I moved the freaking sign with my dick, knocking the sign off the chair more than a couple times! I wish I'd thought of taping the sign to my body or writing the words on my body like some folks (was also nervous as hell trying to take a dick selfie when I don't even do regular selfies as a rule!).
I agree completely! In my case, my photo was denied simply because I was not actually holding the sign in my hands (i had it balanced on my cock so i could hold the camera!). Very confusing... nonetheless i decided to submit a second pic with hand holding and it was accepted.

likewise89

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been visiting this site for years and no idea that being verified came with a free gold membership. If I JUST purchased the membership this week, is there anyway I can be refunded once I'm verified?

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the verified tag for years because I have a verification video, then Rob decided to make it photos only which I thought was one of the weirdest decisions. I couldn't possibly fake that video whereas photoshop is commonplace. I guess it's so people can easily click on the photo on a forum post.
As new members join I know the verified tag will be a sign of who to trust for them, bearing that in mind I took a couple of new shots today for verification. In fact I took about a dozen but only two made it through my strict quality control. :)

Amaterasu24

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think the verification process is very easy to find, perhaps it should be pinned in the new members forum section or something.
I kind of stumbled across how to do it and the benefits by mistake after someone posted they paid for gold membership. Then someone said that he could have gotten it via verification for free.
I believe many people are not aware of this info because it's not easily found
i was today years old when i found this out.

D

deleted136887

I was verivied years ago but verivication was removdd.
Cannot remember why.
Would like to verivy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.