Is it ok to compliment a straight mans dick?

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nah man. Tell him, “hope you don’t think I’m crossing the line here but your bulge is fucking massive so I’m guessing you have a big ass dick.” I’ve kinda done it before to a straight friend and the response was something like, “haha yeah bro it’s pretty fucking big.” Kinda got me a little horny but didn’t tell him all that lol

What if he had told you that he wanted to see it?

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I was walking home after drinking with a mate once, years ago, and we stopped to piss together. I pointed out to him that, as it was particularly cold, we could probably both camp under his foreskin. It was huge and hung a good 1cm/half an inch off the end of his knob. He laughed and took the comment in the spirit that it was meant.

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was walking home after drinking with a mate once, years ago, and we stopped to piss together. I pointed out to him that, as it was particularly cold, we could probably both camp under his foreskin. It was huge and hung a good 1cm/half an inch off the end of his knob. He laughed and took the comment in the spirit that it was meant.

Was that the first time you had seen it?

colm84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I was at my gym a few months ago A group of 3 young guys were in showers at same time. I saw one glance over and look with a smile at the other. they left before me and went back to the changing area and could hear one say " did you see that" then somebody saying something I could not hear, then one saying "it was impressive tho" and another saying "oh no" as in it was not cool to say another guy was dick. Anyway I see one of the guys from the group that day at the gym reguarly. we never talk or say anything. Have ended up in showers at same time to after a work out and he checks me out but does not comment to me. Then last week I was out in town for a few drinks and on way home at 4am to nighybus I run into him drunkon the street at the bus que. He said "you're in my gym, you're the guy with the big cock" He said this in front of a few friends, 2 of which were girls. Then he says get in a pic, I want pic with the guy with the big cock.... I presume that what his friends refer to me at the gym. I did not see him in the gym last week but when I do I will have a great excuse to go up and talk to him. I will ask him does he remember meeting me on the street last week and what he was saying drunk. If he says no I will tell him he should look at his phone pics :)

Dylano

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend who I have seen naked at the beach and has a large bulge in his jeans. I almost complimented him he other day but I was afraid he would get uncomfortable. (I am not interested in him sexually) would this weird you out?

Dude just tell him when its just the two of you. I have a friend who has a huge bulge and I told him. “With you everything is big huh? Big hands, big feet, big dick”. He modestly answered “Haha, not really its all on how you wear your clothes”

It all depends on the person tho

Reactions: nicnic
D

deleted645791

It would be super inappropriate to compliment a straight guy's dick because if you're seeing it, then it's because you're in an environment where being exposed is nonsexual and acceptable, like in the locker room or at a urinal.

It's an understood norm that when you are naked with other dudes, you don't say or do anything to bring attention to the fact that you are naked with other dudes, which creates an environment where one can actually be naked with other dudes without it being uncomfortable.

A comment means you're looking, and that would make most men uncomfortable. That said, I would love it if someone openly complemented my dick because it would be a huge ego boost, despite the initial shock of it.

Reactions: ronin001 and Buddie

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I think that the bottom line is that it is inappropriate if you don't know the guy. If it's a close friend then it can be passed off humourously, if it's a less close friend then it's a judgement call as to whether they would take it in the right way.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I complimented another straight dudes dick. But the circumstances were a little unusual. We were part of a MMF, but didn’t do anything to each other. When I finally saw him at full mast he was a normal 6” or so but he was thick as a coke can. I had to say something. He took the compliment and laughed then complimented mine. Would never have said something if we were at the urinal or something.

Also one time I was at a Korean Spa, that is known for not really allowing any funny business. Can’t say for sure but I think most of the guys are straight since they try and avert their eyes when someone drops their towel. I was sitting in the jaccuzzi one time with a few others and a young guy approached and dropped his towel to get in. He was one those guys with a massive flaccid penis. One of the guys let out a “nice” and it was like the record stopped. I was fine but noticed the other guys got uncomfortable and got up and left the jaccuzzi.

stephe

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Off topic... I got my ass complimented by a guy before. I was getting an ass tattoo. A younger guy comes into the room and gets a tattoo as well. I was laying on my stomach facing him. He looks at me and says, "nice ass." I was kinda turned on. I just told him thanks.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to know your friend. Women do this all the time - men for some reason think complimenting another man is gay or something. I see no reason why a man cannot compliment another man on his bulge or the size of his cock.

Reactions: The Little Boy

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Women do this all the time - men for some reason think complimenting another man is gay or something.

The double-standard is so true. Almost every woman that I know is unashamedly open about complimenting their friends on their amazing tits, often describing what they like about them in intimate detail - whereas anything more than a very mild compliment or tease passing between close male friends would likely cause great offence.