Is This True About Mm Sex?

Do you believe that once a man has felt and tasted dick, that he will come back for more?

• Yes, I believe this is true and has been my experience

Votes: 239 65.5%
  • I believe this is a perception, but I'm unsure if it is true.

Votes: 90 24.7%
  • No, based upon my experience I do not think it is true

Votes: 21 5.8%
  • While I have never experienced MM sex,I do not think it's true.

Votes: 15 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
325 votes. 289 (or 88%) believe it is true, that once you have had sex with another man, that you'll enjoy it and want more......

209 men out of 229 (91%) have actually tried MM sex and found it enjoyable / wanting more.....

Thanks for voting and providing your thoughts. Anyone else?

A

Alexbottom

Once a man has had dick, he will become "hooked". I see, read, hear this in many places, websites, and forums. Personally, I found it to be true------after having sex with another man one time, I was indeed "hooked" and have kept "coming back" to MM sex for many years. Obviously, that first experience was very positive, exciting and pleasurable for me. I'm curious to see what other men think, so asking the question directly. Thanks.
I agree with you

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to think all guys want to have sexual contact with other guys....to guys, it's just another way to get off.
Most guys wont admitt it though, it scares them.
I believe there is some truth to your comment..."Most guys won't admit it though [that they are curious or want it], it scares them."
For whatever reasons.......true statement.....my opinion.....thanks for the reply!!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The hardest part is the social taboo of crossing the line the first time. Once you realize that it’s no big deal and actually kinda fun, it’s easier to come back for more.
I agree my friend......that "social taboo of crossing the line" does still exist........but "letting go" and giving in to your curiosity and desire helps make the experience feel so damn good in my opinion. And then like you said...."you realize it's no big deal" and "kinda fun"........and you like it, you come back for more......

Thanks for your reply!!

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There have been many good comments so far. Thank you guys for sharing.

Speaking from my own experience, I can only say that I started with MM sex when I was in my thirties. Before that I had wanted to experiment with guys but I was too shy to approach them for sex. I was teased a lot in my youth by guys and girls and the victim of homophobia. I had also internalised those negative thoughts about myself in my teenage and young adult years and thought I had nothing to offer men-- I was inexperienced and thought I was ugly. When I did have my first sexual encounter with a man, I thought I was in heaven--I finally felt good about myself, I felt desired and finally understood that I did have something to offer men. After that I kept looking for an experience as satisfying as the first one but I was often disappointed. I have had many good experiences since and thanks to the men I have been with (and thanks to therapy), I now understand that I had to let go of my emotional baggage, be confident and be myself (and love myself) if I ever hope to feel satisfied in my relationships and satisfy my partners.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There have been many good comments so far. Thank you guys for sharing.

Speaking from my own experience, I can only say that I started with MM sex when I was in my thirties. Before that I had wanted to experiment with guys but I was too shy to approach them for sex. I was teased a lot in my youth by guys and girls and the victim of homophobia. I had also internalised those negative thoughts about myself in my teenage and young adult years and thought I had nothing to offer men-- I was inexperienced and thought I was ugly. When I did have my first sexual encounter with a man, I thought I was in heaven--I finally felt good about myself, I felt desired and finally understood that I did have something to offer men. After that I kept looking for an experience as satisfying as the first one but I was often disappointed. I have had many good experiences since and thanks to the men I have been with (and thanks to therapy), I now understand that I had to let go of my emotional baggage, be confident and be myself (and love myself) if I ever hope to feel satisfied in my relationships and satisfy my partners.
Nice comments. Glad you are now in a good place.....being yourself......and finding pleasure and satisfaction in life. Thanks for sharing....

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that once a guy overcomes any stigma about it that availability helps. It is easier to find a male playmate. I was on a 2 week biz trip with a gay guy and on the last night of the 2 weeks he mentioned how he hooked up 3 or 4 times in those 2 week-- mind you away from our home base, in a strange hotel. He said he would go down to the bar and could find a guy to play with in 10 mins. I was in shock--when you consider what a straight guy has to go through just to get a shot with a woman...

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that once a guy overcomes any stigma about it that availability helps. It is easier to find a male playmate. I was on a 2 week biz trip with a gay guy and on the last night of the 2 weeks he mentioned how he hooked up 3 or 4 times in those 2 week-- mind you away from our home base, in a strange hotel. He said he would go down to the bar and could find a guy to play with in 10 mins. I was in shock--when you consider what a straight guy has to go through just to get a shot with a woman...
I agree, that availability and just men's approach to sex in general make a big difference........Just curious....have you had sex with another man?

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree, that availability and just men's approach to sex in general make a big difference........Just curious....have you had sex with another man?

Exactly-- For guys, getting off is just about getting off... no roses/flowers/dates/romance/other BS---LOL.. I've not had sex with other man. I've played giving hand jobs in glory holes because every once in a while I feel like jacking off a strange cock. I don't get sucked/or stroked in the holes though. I enjoy giving an orgasm to a cock every now and then.

What about you?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Exactly-- For guys, getting off is just about getting off... no roses/flowers/dates/romance/other BS---LOL.. I've not had sex with other man. I've played giving hand jobs in glory holes because every once in a while I feel like jacking off a strange cock. I don't get sucked/or stroked in the holes though. I enjoy giving an orgasm to a cock every now and then.

What about you?
Yes my friend. I have had MM sex.......and it was / is fabulous......hard to describe....different than MF sex....but just very intimate, natural, pleasurable, and satisfying....at least for me.....once I tried....felt and tasted another man's cock there was no "turning back" for me.....just very very enjoyable.....

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I got close to his cock I noticed such a stench I thought that I was going to be sick.

This has happened in the glory holes too(and I only stroke them)...esp. in warmer weather. I don't' know why so many guys find soap and water scary.

Reactions: titan1968