Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the guys in a relationship does your significant other know. If not how do you find the time to do this especially with kids?

When I worked shifts I got home pretty early in the morning and did my routine before going to bed. Other times I jelqed when my wife went to the store or to visit friends. You can get an amazing session done in under 30 minutes. Now that I am retired I still do them early in the morning or when she is out and about.

vanagon

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been meaning to do this for a while, following a couple of questions from people looking at my gallery. I have never pumped but for the last 6 months I have worked a regular jelq routine, in line with a general body workout programme, that has bourne some very encouraging results. I thought I would share the relevant pictures and if there any others of you that want to share your results please feel free to use this thread.
Before:

218868-1360592917-60be5f68c64c025c396c9c806e381d47.jpg

After:

739555-1518543223-1722c5b7da54e847ef5859b8f7e4fabc.jpg

Damn... you went from massive to MEGA MASSIVE! That's soft or semi? You are truly horse hung.

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the picture you posted, I noticed you added more skin. Does that come with Jelqing? Is it inevitable? The after picture now makes the penis look shy.

I think so, it's perhaps not as pronounced as the pic might show, but there are some very small stretch marks around the base. I wouldn't say added skin, but certainly stretched existing, much like the ligaments themselves

Johnne11

Just Browsing
Media
I think so, it's perhaps not as pronounced as the pic might show, but there are some very small stretch marks around the base. I wouldn't say added skin, but certainly stretched existing, much like the ligaments themselves
Okay, I can understand. You said you resumed jelqing again after taking a break. What has the result been like?

Ohlala

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@12inch_pianist Just wanted to drop in to say thanks, because this thread inspired me to “get back on the jelqing horse”. Happily I seem to be getting visible results after just over a month of regular work! My routine is simple (15 minutes every weekday) but I’m making sure I’m at least a third to a half erect and do each jelq for 3 seconds. Then I hold the jelq at the base of my glans for a couple of seconds in order to get a stretch at the end. I finish off with 10 minutes pumping.

My erection quality has gone up for sure, but the biggest change is that my flaccid cock hangs a lot lower throughout the day now. Today my GF saw me getting changed and said it looked “thicker for some reason”, which was obviously a buzz to hear. I think I’ve gained a little in terms of erect length but haven’t measured to be honest. I’m average in size, so unless my dick starts suddenly hitting the 7” mark on the ruler I won’t be breaking out the champagne just yet! I think the reason things are working this time is just down to consistency, so I’ll keep at it and see what happens.

Anyway just wanted to chip in my two cents and say thanks for the inspiration. Great cock you have there!

Hi, could u pls give us some updates on results please!

Ohlala

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been meaning to do this for a while, following a couple of questions from people looking at my gallery. I have never pumped but for the last 6 months I have worked a regular jelq routine, in line with a general body workout programme, that has bourne some very encouraging results. I thought I would share the relevant pictures and if there any others of you that want to share your results please feel free to use this thread.
Before:

After:

Hi, could u share ur original measurements and how long did it take to ur current size pls?

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been using my hands/fingers as a measuring aid, it's the only thing practical when jelqing. When I first started (1st pic) my length was a fully stretched thumb to index finger, on the after pic that had grown to thumb and middle finger, (that was a long stretch of 6 months jelqing), in the 2 months I have been doing it during COVID lockdown I am now thumb to ring finger. So I'm def seeing progress on stretched flaccid length.

In terms of erect size and quality, I again continue to get thicker, but length is a variable one based on EQ, I would say morning wood leaves me feeling truly massive, it's bloody hard to replicate tho!

Reactions: bigstewy123

Ohlala

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been using my hands/fingers as a measuring aid, it's the only thing practical when jelqing. When I first started (1st pic) my length was a fully stretched thumb to index finger, on the after pic that had grown to thumb and middle finger, (that was a long stretch of 6 months jelqing), in the 2 months I have been doing it during COVID lockdown I am now thumb to ring finger. So I'm def seeing progress on stretched flaccid length.

In terms of erect size and quality, I again continue to get thicker, but length is a variable one based on EQ, I would say morning wood leaves me feeling truly massive, it's bloody hard to replicate tho!
Ur fingers as a pianist must be more streched. My thump to index is 7,5. Thump to middle is 8,5 and thump to ring is 9 . so u already started off really big compared to us! I think the most gains Ive read online is like 2” but it takes years for them!!!

Ps: Oh there is one man from this forum went from 4,5 x 4,5 to 7,6 x 6,5 as a result of pumping 3 times/ week for 30 years. There is hope for us all guys!!

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
Before:

After:

Looks like you got more muscular too.

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
Did you experience any loss of sensitivity in your penis because of the jelqing?

I also tried jelqing a couple of times, but I have a hard time keeping up an when jelqing. Do you have any advise ?

You can do them flaccid. You don't need to be erect or semi.

Ignore the advertisements but this guy shows pretty good technique: