Jelqing results; before and after shots

universalfeelsx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I concur Thunder was a great place of learning.

Hey bro! Thanks for sharing this! Do you mind posting a video showing us how you do your jelqing exercises? It can be challenging to read something and still do it the same if that make sense. The video will definitely help me to do the exercises the right way :)
Cheers!

fldisfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been having this issue too. I will stop for awhile and my erections will get better and back to normal. Been going on and off like this for a few times now and never really get to jelq on a long-term and/or consistent basis. I've used coconut oil in the past and using vitamin E oil now. Watched a few videos on jelqing and seem to be doing it right. So I don't know? I may just quit it all together and just stick to stretching and/or pumping.

Where did you find videos on jelking? I haven't been able to find many so I have not started because I wanted to do it correctly.

fldisfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It affects them positively. If you're doing jelqs properly, routinely, and supplementing them with kegels, you'll actually improve your erection quality.
Another positive result of the kegels (known as pc muscle contractions in men) is the PC's will increase the distance of your spurts. I can often give myself a facial if I'm on my back whether getting a hand job from my partner or myself.

Reactions: GJackN