Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if they are a couple or not really but which best friends travel together to PARIS , one of the most romantic city in the world as a duo ???? Common, and it wasn't even me who saw them, it was someone else on twitter...at this point it is quite obvious but I won't talk about it anymore since many people are so angry and butt hurt about it
Bi people date girls. They’re still bi. Pan people date girls. Queer people, unlabeled people. They are all still valid. And he lives in London… you can drive to Paris in less than 6 hours. It’s not that big of a deal.

8c27219d93759e34fa069bca7f18d0d728dd5cf6.gifv
8055db11f148b4b28ea2f704d91b8b349a1d4e52.gifv

72defc8166d816359bac7d98ceb6dfc75764e57a.gifv
b9bd84e5ddc908e012505938b49f4d92f1f21697.gifv

fc5049fc3575818e054ed1868416987353cc447b.gifv
9c8965bc3f5f51ac64c06408464e29289399a546.gifv
Jesus...... Those Big Mommy Milkers are about to pop right out of his shirt!!!! when I seen this Gif set I literally felt like Conan during that interview with Nicole Scherzinger!!!!!
879AC0E5-9D63-4219-8BFF-E28F6937539A.gif

He’s so cute

Btw, his ‘friend’ put a like on this comment, so she’s either trying to let people know they’re together even if he doesn’t say it or she’s just trolling hard.

Attachments

Reactions: k2m
True. It also echoes what Joe said. It's fine for an actor of any orientation to play roles. But it's better if straight actors playing queer roles are aware of queer culture, queer issues and is a strong ally. I believe there will be always certain queer experiences a straight person cannot have. But that doesn't mean one can't act out these scenes.
No, that's not better. The people who support things like that are the ones who take their sexuality too seriously. Let's not be divisive. That's like saying an actor wanting to play a fat character needs to be aware of "fat culture", "fat issues", and "is a strong ally"... like, ally of what? Support something or someone solely because of their sexuality. It doesn't matter what sexuality someone has, taking it that seriously is quite laughable. It's not that deep, the job of an actor is to act, and; like you said at the end, one can act out those scenes.

Reactions: Mockingbeat
Maybe because people still get abused and even killed because of their sexualities? Maybe because several societies still actively discriminate against LGBTQ people? Any actor prepares for their roles in order to make it as realistic as possible. Kit, also has to talk about the queer community, representation, coming out etc in talk shows. It is not an unreasonable demand that actors playing certain roles should also be aware of the background of their characters and their place in the world.
No, that's not better. The people who support things like that are the ones who take their sexuality too seriously. Let's not be divisive. That's like saying an actor wanting to play a fat character needs to be aware of "fat culture", "fat issues", and "is a strong ally"... like, ally of what? Support something or someone solely because of their sexuality. It doesn't matter what sexuality someone has, taking it that seriously is quite laughable. It's not that deep, the job of an actor is to act, and; like you said at the end, one can act out those scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.