Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kit looks great. Not sure about that outfit. if you want to promote your brand, why put a young, fit, popular teen in an outfit like this?

1-AB480-C2-F67-E-40-C1-85-E0-CBBE56705-E0-F.jpg

8-D8-CFCCB-23-E0-440-E-9-DB3-8892844-D374-B.jpg

9581707-B-9824-4-D26-8910-070-D01-FEF79-D.jpg

I think Kit needs to look for Timothee chalamet's stylists, I mean the guy always dresses chic, youthful, and doesn't look overwhelmed by the clothes...I'm not saying Kit doesn't look cute, but he looks uncomfortable and yesterday's look... horrendous.

Attachments

I think Kit needs to look for Timothee chalamet's stylists, I mean the guy always dresses chic, youthful, and doesn't look overwhelmed by the clothes...I'm not saying Kit doesn't look cute, but he looks uncomfortable and yesterday's look... horrendous.
for being his first fashion show i think kit is doing very good, now start a development and journey to find his own style and i really hope his stylist make a good show

I honestly also don’t care about it… I just find really intriguing the whole situation. If he is indeed straight or if he is whatever but he is dating the girl, it’s tucking sad that they needed to hide this with this “bff” nonsense because of a show which speaks about being free and being able to lives your life as you wish… I mean… crazy. People would really be that mad if he was with a girl? I mean… on twitter is like people worship this boy.
I get why they're keeping it quiet... they were stalked, aggressively, all over Paris. Anyone who refers to her as his girlfriend will get a barrage of abuse from an odd group of Twitter gatekeepers.
The fandom are fucking odd.
No 18 year old lad takes a girl to Paris for the weekend, walks round holding hands, carries her purse, puts his coat over her shoulders because they're "best friend's".
They'll obviously keep it quiet because of the intense invasion of her privacy when she's not in the public eye.
The amount of fans who add her on Instagram and tiktok and create fan accounts for her, and by the same token the amount of fans that chide those people and gatekeep everything Kit does, is alarming.
So yeah, they're dating. That or she's his hag

I spend an unhealthy amount of time on kit update accounts on Instagram and Twitter and haven't seen any hand holding between them. Everything else you say reeks of old fashioned concepts of boys and girls are supposed to act.

I get why they're keeping it quiet... they were stalked, aggressively, all over Paris. Anyone who refers to her as his girlfriend will get a barrage of abuse from an odd group of Twitter gatekeepers.
There are literal accounts whose sole purpose is to spend the day calling them a couple and to say kit is queer baiting. Maybe being one of them is why people aren't enjoying you there

Also, if I was 18 and could take any of my friends to Paris fashion week for free you're ridiculous if you think I or any other would. And for sure I'd take my best friend. I'm sorry, have you ever had any friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.