Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are literal accounts whose sole purpose is to spend the day calling them a couple and to say kit is queer baiting. Maybe being one of them is why people aren't enjoying you there

Also, if I was 18 and could take any of my friends to Paris fashion week for free you're ridiculous if you think I or any other would. And for sure I'd take my best friend. I'm sorry, have you ever had any friends?
Have you seen kit put his coat on sof's shoulders because I haven't seen that either

Reactions: idktbhtbh
I read on some Heartstopper blog that filming for season two will start in September or October this year so hoping that at least Kit will have a shirtless scene although I don't think so because in the comics Nick doesn't go shirtless until volume three... but they must make the most of this Adonis. :heart_eyes:
High tourist season ends in Paris by mid-Sept > and the the trees don't change color until mid-Oct, which means the Paris summer trip outdoor scenes will logically need to be filmed within this specific time frame

Likely 3-4 months of filming, followed by several months post-production > Expected S2 dop-date by June 2023 to coincide with Pride month as the biggest current global LBGTQ series

I get why they're keeping it quiet... they were stalked, aggressively, all over Paris. Anyone who refers to her as his girlfriend will get a barrage of abuse from an odd group of Twitter gatekeepers.
The fandom are fucking odd.
No 18 year old lad takes a girl to Paris for the weekend, walks round holding hands, carries her purse, puts his coat over her shoulders because they're "best friend's".
They'll obviously keep it quiet because of the intense invasion of her privacy when she's not in the public eye.
The amount of fans who add her on Instagram and tiktok and create fan accounts for her, and by the same token the amount of fans that chide those people and gatekeep everything Kit does, is alarming.
So yeah, they're dating. That or she's his hag
I think he has had a hard time with everything that has happened to him in Paris and especially him because I watch Joe and Sebastian's TikToks and they are super relaxed but Kit always has a lot of crazy fans around him and now that he took his friend it's worse because they stalk them even more.

He looks miserable in some of the pics I’ve seen with him and fans.
Fame is a parasite for the unprepared, especially with how meteoric his rise is. I just hope he stays on the straight and narrow.

Anyone else kind of shocked that these crazy Kit Connor fans are like all girls?

I'm not really one to get annoyed about the whole straight girls "fetishizing" gay media thing because it makes it more successful. However, I found it really weird that it looked like 99% of his fans are straight girls.

Reactions: us2121 and Askmark
Fame is a parasite for the unprepared, especially with how meteoric his rise is. I just hope he stays on the straight and narrow.
unfortunately, fame has consequences and we all hope that all the young people who are in that series become great adults and achieve everything they want in their careers.
Kit has said that they *the cast of HS* even has a chat where they support each other if they have problems or want to talk which I think is great.

He looks miserable in some of the pics I’ve seen with him and fans.
Welcome to the world of mega-fame, playing a romantic gay character in a a smash-hit global series which spurs a tsunami of public questions about your sexuality and puts Kit in the unenviable position of pissing off and disappointing certain nosey fans regardless of whatever information he chooses to provide!:(
And playing Nick for the next few years means these invasive, but highly predictable questions about his sexuality won't be going away anytime soon, regardless of how many of us readily acknowledge his right to keep this information strictly private!:(

I don’t think he ever got his break he was wanting to take. I do hope he gets a chance so he doesn’t burn out.

I agree. I think his Paris trip was a rude awakening for him. He probably thought he could have a nice weekend in Paris with his girlfriend (I don't think they're just friends), see some fashion shows and enjoy some of the post success of the show now that his exams are over.

I think he anticipated running into fans at these public events, but probably had no idea he would be mobbed and followed everywhere he went. That's when fame becomes tiresome and mentally taxing...when you can no longer walk outside or do normal things without people relentlessly hounding you. I think he wasn't expecting that.

He probably had to stay shut away in his hotel the whole time.

I agree. I think his Paris trip was a rude awakening for him. He probably thought he could have a nice weekend in Paris with his girlfriend (I don't think they're just friends), see some fashion shows and enjoy some of the post success of the show now that his exams are over.

I think he anticipated running into fans at these public events, but probably had no idea he would be mobbed and followed everywhere he went. That's when fame becomes tiresome and mentally taxing...when you can no longer walk outside or do normal things without people relentlessly hounding you. I think he wasn't expecting that.

He probably had to stay shut away in his hotel the whole time.
I don't really think he stayed holed up in a hotel room the entire time. There are ways to move around by car more discreetly and venues which can provide greater privacy to their celebrity clientele. However, it definitely meant that public appearances weren't controllable, especially involving rabid fans!:(

Reactions: Marc Gay Harden
Status
Not open for further replies.