Kit harington

I saw it last night from the front row left side best seats in the house the scene is ver dimly lit but could see it all , such a hot body and a beautiful man i couldnt even pay attention to the plot when he was on stage ! penis was average but i so would

He’s laying there like he wants Jack to paint him like one of his French girls :joy:
giphy.gif

But if Kit's package is smallish, maybe that explains why he's been struggling to get bigger roles: when he humps directors and producers, they're not as satisfied as they would be if he was packing.

That means he needs to work on his bottoming and oral skills... or he needs to use the clamp.

:)

In that case, I aint going unless tickets are half price.
Especially since I will likely have to carry my opera glasses to recognize mini-kit.
Kits a big champion of affordable theatre, she’s in interviews said he’s against the increasing ticket prices were they’re hundreds etc so there’s lottery’s for like £1 tickets and days you can do where it’s pay what you can I think.

I’ve been twice with different friends, might have to go a few more just for the diff angles