Kit harington

GSpnvXNa8AAXqAz
GSpiHghXoAAaCPT

His body proportions are so great, and that fat ass omg :weary_face:

Hi! I am preparing to go to the show and I just wanted to clarify where the left was for people (vs stage left). Is this the best area to purchase a seat for the full frontal view?

Also, is the front row the best option? Or is there a disadvantage to purchasing front row (like it has a more limited view versus a couple of rows back)?

Thanks to anyone that can help me out before I buy my ticket! Also, if anyone has any suggestions on how to meet him at the stage door I would greatly appreciate it! <3

Attachments

Reactions: Nyree and Empirerec
Hi! I am preparing to go to the show and I just wanted to clarify where the left was for people (vs stage left). Is this the best area to purchase a seat for the full frontal view?

Also, is the front row the best option? Or is there a disadvantage to purchasing front row (like it has a more limited view versus a couple of rows back)?

Thanks to anyone that can help me out before I buy my ticket! Also, if anyone has any suggestions on how to meet him at the stage door I would greatly appreciate it! <3

The stage door is around the corner and there are 2 restaurants or cafes beside it so you can just chill and wait.

He took his time the day I met him and that was the 2.30 performance.

In regards your seats they are perfect but stick to rows A, B, C and you'll get a good view of the walk around the bed.

I mean he might be a grower.. plus again unsupported but people have posted on this and other threads of stories they’ve heard from mates that've slept with him and he’s meant to be a good lay so ✌

But yeh he’s not small, I’d say average but yeh he could be a grower
While I'm somewhat disappointed that Kit's not packing heat, I'm taking comfort in the fact that he still has a big juicy behind. And if he's on the smaller side, he's easier to deep throat.

I mean he might be a grower.. plus again unsupported but people have posted on this and other threads of stories they’ve heard from mates that've slept with him and he’s meant to be a good lay so ✌

But yeh he’s not small, I’d say average but yeh he could be a grower
Are there really serious rumors that Kit is bisexual? I believe about Richard Madden because he spent time with gay actors but Kit never had any rumors in that regard

Are there really serious rumors that Kit is bisexual? I believe about Richard Madden because he spent time with gay actors but Kit never had any rumors in that regard
Richard Madden is gay, Kit wouldn’t be surprised if he’s bi