Kit harington

Interesting that the Kit nudie run is petering out a bit in comparison to the Jesse Williams hullabaloo.
The punters want to see big dicks but become a bit meh when the offerings prove a little less than expected.
perhaps, but it also might have something to do with the fact that slave play seems to be much more OCD about containing leaks than other plays have been.

Reactions: Glaio
Interesting that the Kit nudie run is petering out a bit in comparison to the Jesse Williams hullabaloo.
The punters want to see big dicks but become a bit meh when the offerings prove a little less than expected.
it took months for most of the Jesse leaks to leak... the play was over when most of it was leaked.

His wife is basically married to a stripper. But the question is, can he dance?
Well people who have seen Slave Play say that his thrusts are really hard and intense so at least he seems to have movement in those hips

His new movie, The Beast Within, comes out the same weekend as Deadpool & Wolverine, which means no one will watch it. It also looks low-budget and will probably get middling reviews. As someone on here said earlier in the thread, I guess he is kind of a B-movie actor (or C-movie actor, honestly). If Marvel doesn't bring him back as the Black Knight in something, I don't see things improving for him on the movie front.

He seems to be shaping up as more of a TV and stage actor. Not a bad career though. I'm sure the paychecks for Industry and such are nice.

His new movie, The Beast Within, comes out the same weekend as Deadpool & Wolverine, which means no one will watch it. It also looks low-budget and will probably get middling reviews. As someone on here said earlier in the thread, I guess he is kind of a B-movie actor (or C-movie actor, honestly). If Marvel doesn't bring him back as the Black Knight in something, I don't see things improving for him on the movie front.

He seems to be shaping up as more of a TV and stage actor. Not a bad career though. I'm sure the paychecks for Industry and such are nice.

If you see this, Kit, don't be mad. I still love you.

And I eagerly await to see you in Beastmaster 7. :)

i mean acting is abt the art anyways. a lot of people just care abt that more than just the money… not everyone but a lot of independent films are undoubtedly way better than blockbusters and again he’s great in Game of Thrones so he probably could do more blockbuster type films if he wanted to so maybe it’s just not his artistic preference mostly.

i mean acting is abt the art anyways. a lot of people just care abt that more than just the money… not everyone but a lot of independent films are undoubtedly way better than blockbusters and again he’s great in Game of Thrones so he probably could do more blockbuster type films if he wanted to so maybe it’s just not his artistic preference mostly.
i think he tries for blockbuster or mainstream movie roles gets passed over

• Haha
Reactions: nvrthere