Kit harington

reading between the lines, i think he's doing the roles he does because he can't get the bigger stuff. i could be wrong about that, but i think that's the situation he's in. he wouldn't be doing industry, a tv show, for example, if he could do more big movie stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: nvrthere
Game of Thrones created a short window of fame for many of the actors....but few of them have been able to translate it into continued success. I don't know Kit is a great actor. I do know that he perfect that 'wounded' look on Game of Thrones and he was highly watchable. Hopefully he lands another great role soon or he will be doing Comicon in ten years. Not saying this to be mean....it is truly hard to maneuver from a big hit TV show....

Reactions: StoryFan
The reviews I’ve seen are actually praising him like a lot for this role? I was surprised and I’ve only seen like three reviews so far as it was only recently shown but yeh pretty high praise. I don’t think he’s struggling for money so he’s probs happy doing roles that appeal to him that are indie etc but don’t know but yeh I’m gonna watch it
His new movie, The Beast Within, comes out the same weekend as Deadpool & Wolverine, which means no one will watch it. It also looks low-budget and will probably get middling reviews. As someone on here said earlier in the thread, I guess he is kind of a B-movie actor (or C-movie actor, honestly). If Marvel doesn't bring him back as the Black Knight in something, I don't see things improving for him on the movie front.

He seems to be shaping up as more of a TV and stage actor. Not a bad career though. I'm sure the paychecks for Industry and such are nice.

reading between the lines, i think he's doing the roles he does because he can't get the bigger stuff. i could be wrong about that, but i think that's the situation he's in. he wouldn't be doing industry, a tv show, for example, if he could do more big movie stuff.
I think in an interview he went to them because he watched it over lockdown and loved it and really wanted to be in it?

I mean he was set up to have a movie sling after Eternals as it had Chloe an award winning director and the marvel exes where all praising it as their fav new thing because it was trying new things and going in a more artistic direction etc and had other big names in it so I would’ve jumped at it if I was him. If that went well it would’ve gone into blade and lone dark knight stuff which was delayed but I do think blade is now green light etc
i mean acting is abt the art anyways. a lot of people just care abt that more than just the money… not everyone but a lot of independent films are undoubtedly way better than blockbusters and again he’s great in Game of Thrones so he probably could do more blockbuster type films if he wanted to so maybe it’s just not his artistic preference mostly.

i meant he gets passed over. i think they choose other actors for the roles he goes out for, like james bond, etc.
He wouldn’t go for that I don’t think..? I think he’s been asked and he doesn’t really like the character.. I say this with a vague meme pry recollection etc might be completely wrong. But yeh I think he’s earnt enough that he can go for roles that actually interest him.. but either way I like a lot more of his more indie stuff

He wouldn’t go for that I don’t think..? I think he’s been asked and he doesn’t really like the character.. I say this with a vague meme pry recollection etc might be completely wrong. But yeh I think he’s earnt enough that he can go for roles that actually interest him.. but either way I like a lot more of his more indie stuff
that's perfectly possible.

He doesn’t actually look that broad when I saw him and this was like last week.. he looks a lot broader in this haha but no complaints.

I did t save it but just saw a review for the werewolf thing coming up and they say he’s the best bum in the business so proud confirmed we see his butt

He doesn’t actually look that broad when I saw him and this was like last week.. he looks a lot broader in this haha but no complaints.

I did t save it but just saw a review for the werewolf thing coming up and they say he’s the best bum in the business so proud confirmed we see his butt
I'd already decided to watch that werewolf movie instead of Deadpool (you'd have to pay me to sit through that shit) but this seals it.