Kit harington

Game of Thrones created a short window of fame for many of the actors....but few of them have been able to translate it into continued success. I don't know Kit is a great actor. I do know that he perfect that 'wounded' look on Game of Thrones and he was highly watchable. Hopefully he lands another great role soon or he will be doing Comicon in ten years. Not saying this to be mean....it is truly hard to maneuver from a big hit TV show....
I still think his former reputation is also a contributing factor to the current state of his career.

That and the rumors about him and Kevin Spacey
i doubt him being with kevin spacey would matter. is because kevin spacey's a creep? half the people in hollywood have been with people like spacey to get ahead, or are like that themselves. i don't think he would be judged for that.

if you mean because it would've been a gay hookup or relationship, i don't think hollywood cares about that either. lots of gay and bi folks in that town.

I still think his former reputation is also a contributing factor to the current state of his career.
what about his former reputation?

Reactions: Kanashi
Kit doesn't really have any charisma. He's not really so-called movie star material. Doesn't mean he's not a good actor, but you've got to know your lane and make the most of that. Whilst he still is young, he probably is on the wrong side of big things happening.
If TV is his career, then so be it. Run with it.

Kit doesn't really have any charisma. He's not really so-called movie star material. Doesn't mean he's not a good actor, but you've got to know your lane and make the most of that. Whilst he still is young, he probably is on the wrong side of big things happening.
If TV is his career, then so be it. Run with it.
He shouldn't feel bad. He gets good money doing TV, and like I said, I'll watch him in Beastmaster 7 with enthusiasm.

Reactions: Psilord905
He shouldn't feel bad. He gets good money doing TV, and like I said, I'll watch him in Beastmaster 7 with enthusiasm.
to me, he doesn't seem to be craving "movie star" status, per se. i think GoT opened the door so that people realize he's an actual actor and now he can choose smaller roles and broadway and such instead of overly hyped blockbuster roles. and i really admire him for that.

Reactions: nvrthere
I see online people saying that he has a lot of haters, Emilia Clarke fans and others. Apparently e

Does anyone know why?

I was always under the impression it was for two or three things:

1) Them taking it out on him for what his character did to Daenerys
2) Him being "allegedly" a bad actor
3) Comparing his career to hers with hers being the more successful one (in their opinion)

Any others?

(I guess it's possible that I already know them all...)

Last edited by a moderator: