Kit harington

Guidelines for whoever is Going to watch Beast within movie as it's also have very fucking exclusive shows.crying-meme-black-guy-cries.gif

(1) Record the video of Kit's Ass in 4k !! In VIDEO.
(2) Record All the hot shirtless scenes of him
(3) Post it immediately in the thread.
Thank you for your service in advance.

Guidelines for whoever is Going to watch Beast within movie as it's also have very fucking exclusive shows.View attachment 138949371
it'll be on VOD soon enough.

Guidelines for whoever is Going to watch Beast within movie as it's also have very fucking exclusive shows.View attachment 138949371
Very soon the film will be leaked on the Internet. Don't worry.

Reactions: StoryFan
Serial cheater? Haven’t heard that..?
he apparently cheated on his wife a lot before they were married, and there were rumors he did it after they were married as well, briefly.

again, rumors and speculation.
also that he was juggling her and emilia clarke and other chicks as well while they were on GoT. again, more rumors

he must diet like crazy to be that cut.

View attachment 138960421
Sometimes we forget how much effort it takes to look like this, how many hours a week it is in the gym. I'm going to keep my weight up, so it's a challengeSometimes we forget how much effort it takes to look like this, how many hours a week it is in the gym. But it certainly makes it easier for him because he haves a lot of money. Still, i admire his work on own look.

Reactions: Glaio
he must diet like crazy to be that cut.

View attachment 138960421
by leaking this picture, the producer is basically marketing the biggest reason anyone would want to see this play.

not that the play or performances are bad, but i'll bet the majority of the audience just wants to see naked kit harington... and i don't blame them.

that means the nudes won't be "leaked" until after the play's over. ('cuz if that ever happens, I'm betting it'll be an inside job.)

by leaking this picture, the producer is basically marketing the biggest reason anyone would want to see this play.

not that the play or performances are bad, but i'll bet the majority of the audience just wants to see naked kit harington... and i don't blame them.

that means the nudes won't be "leaked" until after the play's over. ('cuz if that ever happens, I'm betting it'll be an inside job.)
I don't think a majority of people who are going to see the play are going because Kit is naked. If you scroll Kit's name or Slave Play on Twitter, you'll barely get anyone talking his nude scene. Most reviews I've read/seen are focused on the content of the play

Reactions: nvrthere
I don't think a majority of people who are going to see the play are going because Kit is naked. If you scroll Kit's name or Slave Play on Twitter, you'll barely get anyone talking his nude scene. Most reviews I've read/seen are focused on the content of the play
exactly! i just did the same thing and even searched recent news articles for the play. there's simply not a lot out there that mentions him. plus i had now idea that this play has been around for a few years and was nominated for 12 tonys.

nothing against jon, but outside of few horny guys, i don't think he's on the general public's radar all that much. as opposed to someone like ryan gosling.

exactly! i just did the same thing and even searched recent news articles for the play. there's simply not a lot out there that mentions him. plus i had now idea that this play has been around for a few years and was nominated for 12 tonys.

nothing against jon, but outside of few horny guys, i don't think he's on the general public's radar all that much. as opposed to someone like ryan gosling.

Fair points.

Perhaps you're right.

That means he unfortunately may not be that big of an actor pop culture wise.

So we may indeed be seeing Kit half naked in Beastmaster 7 then... and after that, Robin Hood and the Seven Samurai.

And it will be glorious.

Reactions: Kanashi

Yeah I get the vibe the play itself is absolutely the draw. In Madonna's IG reel about the show (cropped in an earlier post here) she didn't even tag Kit - and she was a Game of Thrones fan, even dressing as Danaerys for Purim once.