Kit harington

Yeah I get the vibe the play itself is absolutely the draw. In Madonna's IG reel about the show (cropped in an earlier post here) she didn't even tag Kit - and she was a Game of Thrones fan, even dressing as Danaerys for Purim once.
she can't tag him because he doesn't have an IG account. He doesn't do social media.

He'll be in a threesome where all the sides touch in the new season of Industry, with Yasmin and Robert.

Hopefully this is true. they look so good next to each other that it would be really hot

harry-lawtey-kit-harington.jpg
harry-lawtey-and-kit-harington.jpg
AD_4nXcth_KfcJ86HlU8uVe9x7g517WqY38L4n4Cooe1RVnVN9Pzl1mqwrSbl2lvzpRDPRA4-HLgpxHHuXZMqGMdDreW6oiElfWWiUr2HSt8KdwNDVYJNsOLpNeEH2Il3KY5zVvex4uqS5zNcEzbGDR9WObBws4l
Bildschirmfoto 2024-07-27 um 10.59.45.png

How well do you all think Industry will do?

I'd heard of it before but never paid attention to it. I get the feeling a lot of people don't. It seems like one of those shows that nobody watches, like all those shows on Apple TV.
I am big fan of Industry but sadly it seems I am one of the very few. Ratings on the show these past two seasons have been abysmal I think it was only in the top 10 on the Max app for one week when Season 2 was airing. Luckily it seems that the folks at HBO seem to have faith in it plus I read it isn't an expensive show to produce since the actors (were) relatively unknown and they didn't use many sets

I read it isn't an expensive show to produce since the actors (were) relatively unknown and they didn't use many sets

Most of the budget must go to Kit's salary then. lol

I do wonder though, since it's a less popular show than Game of Thrones with a cheaper budget, do they have the money to pay him the same as he was paid on Game of Thrones, or is he taking a pay cut?

How does it work when an actor goes from a huge show down to a lower show? Do their salaries lower too? I doubt it, but I wonder.

How well do you all think Industry will do?

I'd heard of it before but never paid attention to it. I get the feeling a lot of people don't. It seems like one of those shows that nobody watches, like all those shows on Apple TV.
I didn't know Industry existed, but Kit's casting attracted a lot of people, including me, so I think it was a great move to keep the show somewhat relevant.

Most of the budget must go to Kit's salary then. lol

I do wonder though, since it's a less popular show than Game of Thrones with a cheaper budget, do they have the money to pay him the same as he was paid on Game of Thrones, or is he taking a pay cut?

How does it work when an actor goes from a huge show down to a lower show? Do their salaries lower too? I doubt it, but I wonder.
I very much doubt they are paying Kit his 1.2 million per episode salary. He's taking a significant pay cut. Industry's budget still isn't very high. Plus the showrunners said that Kit is the one who reached out to them with interest to be in the show. Plus I don't think Kit is that bankable these days and he's shown that he isn't afraid of a lower salary(like rn he's acting in a play and they don't pay much at all)