Kit harington

I very much doubt they are paying Kit his 1.2 million per episode salary. He's taking a significant pay cut. Industry's budget still isn't very high. Plus the showrunners said that Kit is the one who reached out to them with interest to be in the show. Plus I don't think Kit is that bankable these days and he's shown that he isn't afraid of a lower salary(like rn he's acting in a play and they don't pay much at all)
He can afford to take pay cuts like this because of those game of thrones residuals, i'll bet. He's set for life I imagine. Most or all of the most prominent actors on that show are most likely.

Reactions: Psilord905
I very much doubt they are paying Kit his 1.2 million per episode salary. He's taking a significant pay cut. Industry's budget still isn't very high. Plus the showrunners said that Kit is the one who reached out to them with interest to be in the show. Plus I don't think Kit is that bankable these days and he's shown that he isn't afraid of a lower salary(like rn he's acting in a play and they don't pay much at all)
Pretty sure from interviews he’s on industry and slave play because he wants to be because he loved industry and felt very moved by slave play when he read it

How well do you all think Industry will do?

I'd heard of it before but never paid attention to it. I get the feeling a lot of people don't. It seems like one of those shows that nobody watches, like all those shows on Apple TV.
I think industry is growing in popularity every year, everyone I’ve spoken too about it says it’s brilliant similar vein to succession I’ve heard but don’t know. But it’s HBO so..

I think it's ironic that, in past interviews, he's said he didn't want to be objectified because he wants to be taken more seriously as an actor. But now in most of his roles he's showing skin. How times have changed.

I think it's ironic that, in past interviews, he's said he didn't want to be objectified because he wants to be taken more seriously as an actor. But now in most of his roles he's showing skin. How times have changed.
It’s a bit like those people who say they don’t want to get up and dance, then moonwalk across the floor.

Reactions: Marilynluvah
He still needs to work and earn money, so if there is nothing else he has to take what he can get. Look how many actors in soaps leave because they don't want to be typecast, only to return when it doesn't all work out. He just needs that one critically acclaimed role then he can pick what he want to do.

He still needs to work and earn money, so if there is nothing else he has to take what he can get. Look how many actors in soaps leave because they don't want to be typecast, only to return when it doesn't all work out. He just needs that one critically acclaimed role then he can pick what he want to do.
I think it’s more when there isn’t a reason for it he gets annoyed? Like slave play it matches the theme of the play and industry.. well I imagine it’s the same as GoT like it’s part of the theme of the show

I think it’s more when there isn’t a reason for it he gets annoyed? Like slave play it matches the theme of the play and industry.. well I imagine it’s the same as GoT like it’s part of the theme of the show
lol... i'm not sure that's entirely true. The GoT sex scenes weren't necessary for the plot. You could've done the whole show without showing graphic nudity and sex. I'm betting it's the same for Industry too. They're there so people can get their perve on. And I'm pretty sure you could do The Beast Within without that much nakedness either.

Kit knows what his assets are, and he's vain. And producers, directors, and writers know what they're doing when they maximize those sorts of things for viewers who like to look at attractive people.

I think it's down to ego, primal urges, and money, honey.

Wild take. The entire plot of GoT literally happens because a peeping tom gets caught spying on a brother and sister getting it on.
Mm-hm... and there are numerous other sex scenes that show graphic nudity when they don't need to. You could do cutaways after kisses or what not and the audience would get the point.

A lot of the sex and nudity on that show was gratuitous, and you know it.

It's an accurate take.

Reactions: Marilynluvah
Mm-hm... and there are numerous other sex scenes that show graphic nudity when they don't need to. You could do cutaways after kisses or what not and the audience would get the point.

A lot of the sex and nudity on that show was gratuitous, and you know it.

It's an accurate take.
A lot were gratuitous, of course, but to say "The GoT sex scenes weren't necessary for the plot" is insane. Have you read the books?

How well do you all think Industry will do?

I'd heard of it before but never paid attention to it. I get the feeling a lot of people don't. It seems like one of those shows that nobody watches, like all those shows on Apple TV.
i believe when it airs it will get the 9pm prestigious slot on Sundays so it should get a bigger audience this time. unless its always had that slot and im forgetting

Reactions: redcurtain
Jesus you guys sure do enjoy pointless chit chat, nobody cares what your opinion is about Kit, you're not connected, your page after page of banal speculation is complete bs, post the dick pics already!

Reactions: EyesWideCum
Jesus you guys sure do enjoy pointless chit chat, nobody cares what your opinion is about Kit, you're not connected, your page after page of banal speculation is complete bs, post the dick pics already!
You really need to look around and realize where you are. A Forum is by definition a place of Discussion. You are free to ignore or leave but certainly not dictate what people say or do.