Kit harington

You really need to look around and realize where you are. A Forum is by definition a place of Discussion. You are free to ignore or leave but certainly not dictate what people say or do.
yup. totally agree with you. we've had a couple of guys on here complain about discussing too much... in a discussion forum. lol.

anyone here who has screeners who if this is true?
we'll all find out soon enough when the show debuts in august. not too much longer to wait.

and beast within will probably open in wider release soon, or come straight to VOD, likely before year's end.

it's the summer of naked kit harington!

Yeah and that makes countless other sex scenes absolutely necessary right???
I never said that? I was quoting the person who said that the sex scenes in general weren't necessary for the plot.

1x01 dick scene is prosthetic?
Yeah if you go on Harry Lawtey LPSG page it discusses how he film a real full frontal scene and for some reason he decided he he didn't want people seeing his penis so they film it again with a prosthetic.

Here's Kit's ass from his new movie, The Beast Within, camera copy version ofcourse and I had to trim the video since there's a kid in it
View attachment 139183081
compared to Jesse Williams who was up there naked in bright lights where you could see everything, kits nude with very dim lighting where you can’t really see anything so that should give him a little solace lol

compared to Jesse Williams who was up there naked in bright lights where you could see everything, kits nude with very dim lighting where you can’t really see anything so that should give him a little solace lol
Jesse wanted everyone to see his big glorious wang. Kit's is smaller, so the lighting is dimmer. lol.

If Kit was packing, he would swinging that shit in the brightest lighting possible.

Jesse wanted everyone to see his big glorious wang. Kit's is smaller, so the lighting is dimmer. lol.

If Kit was packing, he would swinging that shit in the brightest lighting possible.
Jesses flaccid dick is normal sized as evidenced by pics/vids when he was smaller then other pics/vids when he was bigger, he was fluffing himself for our pleasure lol kit could’ve done the same and had bright lighting for us to see