Kit harington

GW6Kf9Ya8AAHiHv

he knows he's one sexy motherf*cker
Looking gorgeous :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: alejofan
Now that the Industry producers know that bare ass and penis boost ratings, expect to see more of it in season 4. :)
Yup. They just need to give Kit a big raise to make him go butt naked in every episode.

That way they get the ratings, Kit gets the money, and we get the cheeks. Everybody wins.

he gets peed on this episode, but it's not as erotic as you might think, the way it's shot. you get to see the side of his leg though, the upper thigh, as a woman's urine is spilling down it
I literally have no idea what even happened in this episode, I just skimmed to the part where Kit was naked in the shower... because I'm shallow.

There’s again same as last episode more word usage and acting choices which do make me think something will happen with Henry and Robert either this season or another.. like I’d say im imagining it but there’s something every episode? Like their relationship is described as “intimate” in this one and there’s a few moments where Henry gets up in robs space and you can see Rob looking at Henry’s lips? So interested to see where this goes