Kit harington

Industry premiered on August 11, and it's nowhere on the Nielsen Top 10 chart. Not necessarily a big deal because Industry's never been a huge show.

However, I've seen that episode 3 spiked a bit, the episode where he showed his cheeks.

So in two weeks, when those ratings come out, we'll see if Kit's ass was powerful enough to lift this show into the Top 10.

And we have three more episodes to go, so there's time for him to bare even more skin.

Industry premiered on August 11, and it's nowhere on the Nielsen Top 10 chart. Not necessarily a big deal because Industry's never been a huge show.

However, I've seen that episode 3 spiked a bit, the episode where he showed his cheeks.

So in two weeks, when those ratings come out, we'll see if Kit's ass was powerful enough to lift this show into the Top 10.

And we have three more episodes to go, so there's time for him to bare even more skin.
don't know how charts work but it was the second most streamed show 2 weeks ago;
‘Industry’ Season 3 Soars Up the Streaming Top 10 | Chart

Reactions: burrlaburr
What did you see. brother? 😵❤ Bull balls? Full bush?
He has pretty big balls tbf. Bush is well sculpted. His ass is also amazing in person. The way he walked around the stage butt naked was really hot

Omg my heart jumped when I saw this thread moved up! Anyone going and maybe would got for it with well-priced spy glasses or another non-phone cam!? We will pitch in for it no joke at all!!!

You who have gone to see the play have taken photos with Kit on the way out. I ask this to find out what it smells like.

Reactions: ViktorAleks