Luke dandy straight lad on instagram touting his of

Here is his ass without photoshop im surprised he was not editing the videos View attachment 28038771
I mean it’s an incredible average ass. Not saying there’s anything wrong at all with average. I’m not a bitch. But it’s certainly not the ass he’s previously shown that’s edited to fuck!

I mean it’s an incredible average ass. Not saying there’s anything wrong at all with average. I’m not a bitch. But it’s certainly not the ass he’s previously shown that’s edited to fuck!

Totally agree so disapointed and all the dickpics and videos om his onlyfans is for free at his twitter so not worth the money and ofc everything is Edited as fuck

Totally agree so disapointed and all the dickpics and videos om his onlyfans is for free at his twitter so not worth the money and ofc everything is Edited as fuck
I see absolutely nothing worth paying any amount of money for. Zero!

Reactions: emiliodivaio
Does make me laugh when people say ‘haters are jealous’. I neither hate him or jealous. Just pointing out some facts. That’s all.

See, with these people the only thing they can do to be able to deal with negative comments is to put people in a haters box or jealous box. It’s the only way their ego can cope. For them that’s the only possible way they can deal that someone isn’t fan girling them.

Why anyone would be jealous of this tragic lad is beyond me. As for hate the mentally ill?! No never. That’s just cruel.

Reactions: Gjn77