Marijuana

Does Marijuana make sex...

• Better

• Worse

• No Change

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's embarrassing to admit, but as a bi bottom, I LOVE being fucked under the influence of marijuana BUT it makes me feel and sound like a girl. Seriously. My voice raises an octave or two, and I say things in passion that I wish I could take back later. Only one guy ever complained, and the others said it made them fuck me even harder. The experience requires a longer time period before I can be with a woman again. Weird.

It's one of those things that even for people who don't enjoy marijuana they try at least once. I had the most intense orgasm the other night with my boyfriend. We both came at the same time and collasped on top of each other for a few moments after. I really don't know how else to describe it besides it was once of those full-bodied ones where you felt it everywhere.

It's one of those things that even for people who don't enjoy marijuana they try at least once. I had the most intense orgasm the other night with my boyfriend. We both came at the same time and collasped on top of each other for a few moments after. I really don't know how else to describe it besides it was once of those full-bodied ones where you felt it everywhere.

yep... I've had various orgasms while high and the feeling is beyond anything I've ever felt before, always collapse on the bed, and usually after I still feel halfway there... its definitely different

Last edited:
Reactions: Hwabdulsup
Weed has definitely helped my erection issues. It’s funny because Sativa and Indica have different effects on me. Indica I’m a relaxed and hard as a rock (rarely happens sober). Sativa makes me cum extremely fast.

If I combine both by smoking a pure Sativa strain and pure Indica strain, I can literally go for as long as I won’t. Hybrids don’t have the same effect but I still last long.

this story is kind of funny but yesterday i tried an edible for the first time (i took 30mg) and i decided to listen to music when i was fully in an intense high to see how intense the songs sound, but when i clicked shuffle i got the song “jizz in my pants” by the lonely island.. and i proceeded to do just.. that.. and it felt really intense O: i decided to loop the song because it felt really good for obvious reasons but then it felt like it went on for too long haha

Weed has definitely helped my erection issues. It’s funny because Sativa and Indica have different effects on me. Indica I’m a relaxed and hard as a rock (rarely happens sober). Sativa makes me cum extremely fast.

If I combine both by smoking a pure Sativa strain and pure Indica strain, I can literally go for as long as I won’t. Hybrids don’t have the same effect but I still last long.

I found the same thing about hybrids. I too will mix a 50/50 of both straight sativa and indica into the grinder.

I've been taking edibles recently and i feel like my cock feels even heavier and thicker during sex and i feel super horny. I was riding my girl's ass last night and didn't want to stop.

I've been seeing spots and having multiple massive orgasms the last few times I fucked on edibles. No words. It's been fucking mindblowing. I literally couldn't stop fucking and actually checked on my cock a couple times because it felt like it blew off

Last edited:
Sex while high on weed is amazing. Amazingly harder, faster, more frequent orgasms, such incredible skin sensitivity, and the amazing ability to be fully present in your body and let go. My husband has been smoking/doing edibles and THCV distillate for a few years now. It's been some time since college, and I didn't start using it regularly again until this year. I started using it because of chronic pain but also because I'm really tight and my husband is more on the endowed side, so it helps me relax down there. So to answer your question, most definitely BETTER.