Married men who use a cocksucker

seekbig13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a slightly different experience I just had with a married guy. I went to an adult video store here on Long Island and went back into area where booths are located. The place was almost empty but I spotted this one guy who was just watching videos. He was blue collar type in jeans and boots but thus guy was really short - about 5'2".

I went in booth near him and kept eyeing him and finally walked over to my booth and closed the door behind him. I immediately saw his wedding ring and was on my knees in a flash. He unzipped and pulled out a surprisingly large cock. About 8" but not too thick. He grabbed my head and just shoved his entire cock down my throat. He was relentless and was talking so dirty. Next he took off one of his boots and lifted his sock covered foot to my mouth and started pushing it down my throat. He then grabbed my hair and told me to lock his balls.

This is where things took a turn. As I was licking his balls he said "lick those balls you filthy faggot." I looked up at him and told him "don't call me faggot." I may be a world class cock sucker but I dont like being called a faggot. He then turned around and told me to lock his ass and he then called me a faggot again.

I stood up and grabbed him by the hair and told him " I said not to call me a faggot." My cock was not as big as his but I have a really thick cock and was wearing a cock ring which made my cock super thick. I looked him in the eye and said " now got down on your knees and let's see who is the married faggot." I could see some hesitancy in his eyes but soon he got down on his knees and took my cock in his mouth. I could tell this was not his first.

I was not going to take it easy on this guy so for the few minutes I pounded his throat as hard as I could and no matter how hard I fucked his mouth, he just took it all. I couldn't last long and just before I came I pulled out of his mouth and shot my load all over his face. He just took it all and never said a word. I left him there on the floor with my cum all over his face. I was thinking that I taught him a lesson but I think it was what he was looking for all along.

This is a completely true story... Gotta love those horny married guys

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is a slightly different experience I just had with a married guy. I went to an adult video store here on Long Island and went back into area where booths are located. The place was almost empty but I spotted this one guy who was just watching videos. He was blue collar type in jeans and boots but thus guy was really short - about 5'2".

I went in booth near him and kept eyeing him and finally walked over to my booth and closed the door behind him. I immediately saw his wedding ring and was on my knees in a flash. He unzipped and pulled out a surprisingly large cock. About 8" but not too thick. He grabbed my head and just shoved his entire cock down my throat. He was relentless and was talking so dirty. Next he took off one of his boots and lifted his sock covered foot to my mouth and started pushing it down my throat. He then grabbed my hair and told me to lock his balls.

This is where things took a turn. As I was licking his balls he said "lick those balls you filthy faggot." I looked up at him and told him "don't call me faggot." I may be a world class cock sucker but I dont like being called a faggot. He then turned around and told me to lock his ass and he then called me a faggot again.

I stood up and grabbed him by the hair and told him " I said not to call me a faggot." My cock was not as big as his but I have a really thick cock and was wearing a cock ring which made my cock super thick. I looked him in the eye and said " now got down on your knees and let's see who is the married faggot." I could see some hesitancy in his eyes but soon he got down on his knees and took my cock in his mouth. I could tell this was not his first.

I was not going to take it easy on this guy so for the few minutes I pounded his throat as hard as I could and no matter how hard I fucked his mouth, he just took it all. I couldn't last long and just before I came I pulled out of his mouth and shot my load all over his face. He just took it all and never said a word. I left him there on the floor with my cum all over his face. I was thinking that I taught him a lesson but I think it was what he was looking for all along.

This is a completely true story... Gotta love those horny married guys
Hey you had stand up for yourself I hate that word myself I been call that in school still hurt me to this day .

androphile

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Out of interest does anyone think the term ‘use a cocksucker’ is an accurate description of what we do? Is anyone thankful that there are cocksuckers out there?
I feel like it very accurately describes what I do. I get off feeling like a tool that he uses for a specific specific job. I feel like at least half the straight men out there will never experience a true blowjob.

cuckboy

Expert Member
Media
Some men, like me, are married to cocksucking men already.

If you're going to say "married" and expect everyone to assume you mean "married to a woman," then it's time to grow up.
Damn. Calm down there little guy. Sorry that hetero marriage is usually what people would assume. Why are gays always looking to get offended all the fucking time ?

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn. Calm down there little guy. Sorry that hetero marriage is usually what people would assume. Why are gays always looking to get offended all the fucking time ?

It's really just a reminder that as things change, so does our language. "Married" no longer immediately means that we're talking a about a heterosexual couple. I agree, no need for anger, just a reminder.

Reactions: JoeRoscoe

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No need for anger indeed, but how long does it take for the news to set in? Same-sex marriage is not exactly a brand-new concept. Does it take a decade for people to wrap their minds around it? Especially if you're a man who's having sex with gay men -- it seems you'd be wise enough to respect the current meaning of marriage.

GayLadsUK

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Got a message from one of my favourite visitors last night - Josh. His wife was away for a couple of days with the kids and he needed some quality head. it wasn’t long before he was sitting at my glory hole. I just love sucking this hung, uncut, ginger lad. I teased and edged him for a little over 30 minutes before I let him explode. Glad I caught it all on video! 803A92EE-00B9-452A-8F61-6B48D1E85387.jpeg
What do you think?

simplicity005

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
6xQpms0GH8w.jpg

bjxprt4m

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Out of interest does anyone think the term ‘use a cocksucker’ is an accurate description of what we do? Is anyone thankful that there are cocksuckers out there?
It is a real shame that cocksucker is such a pejorative word. Cocksuckers bring so much joy into the world and they should be applauded!

cock searcher

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sucking guys off. In particular straight and married guys. There’s just something about it. It’s almost like a privilege for me, for them to play away from their wives and offer me their dick. I especially love sucking guys off in their lorries or work vans. You can’t beat climbing into the back of a dirty and dusty van crammed full of tools and then getting on your knees to suck a load out of someone. It turns be on so much that I go home and wank immediately after with the taste of their cum in my mouth :)