Nick Topel

And it's not just with Nick, it's with ANY guy discussed on these forums who hasn't said they're gay. The white knights on here will go to any length, they'd paint you as Satan himself, just to protect their mental image of lusting after a straight guy. Fucking sad.

Watch them come at me now with some word salad of nonsense.
“word salad” I love it.

What a s(c)hock!!God he is trash!!
Aren’t they workout partners when Nick is in LA? I recall a previous post by Schock of the two of them at Barry’s WeHo looking all pumped up and bro-ey. Aaron was definitely checking out Nick’s many magnificent muscles.

Aaron Schock has started commenting on his posts. Oh dear.
UGH. Glad Aaron's living his truth but he is absolute trash with everything he did for the community.

He is trash as a person so what he could do that would be helpful?
There was a lot of self-loathing when he was still in the closet. Shame he channelled all of it to basically opposing the community he now is a part of. He gets neither sympathy nor support from me.

There was a lot of self-loathing when he was still in the closet. Shame he channelled all of it to basically opposing the community he now is a part of. He gets neither sympathy nor support from me.
I know him, his attitude and opinions..He is a disgrace to us and compeltely trash..

Maybe Aaron will coach him out of the closet….

although the thought of him being friends with Nick makes my skin crawl. But then again Nick Topel is trash himself so not surprised he’s probably selling his body to sketch guys like this…

Maybe Aaron will coach him out of the closet….

although the thought of him being friends with Nick makes my skin crawl. But then again Nick Topel is trash himself so not surprised he’s probably selling his body to sketch guys like this…
Well he wants probably some contacts..well he might open his legs to have the dours open.Don't forget he has a lifestyle which doesn't fit well with his work(???)