Nick Topel

I was gay baited by him and the rest of the model trainers crew, I subscribed to their online coaching. He was a pretty shitty trainer, barely answered any questions and didn’t hold up to what they said they would offer in their plan. He definitely is arrogant and tries to put off this cool friendly vibe but he’s got a tell. He tends to flare his muscles at the back of his jaw when he’s lying or uncomfortable. It always bothered me when he’d get angry when people asked if he was gay in his Q&A’s. Definitely dealing with some homophobic stuff in his life. I used to look up to him but now I realize he’s just another straight guy trying to profit off the gays. I’m low key glad the entire operation they had dissolved and failed. I find all the drama around those guys funny. I lost interest in them, unfollowed, and moved on to better things. Don’t need them to be another “straight white alpha findom” stealing our cash whether they explicitly say it or not.

My experience was/is completely different from yours. when I met with I was actually introduced to him by Pierre Vuala who I had previously worked with and he has been great PT since we met. He's very respectful but is every aware that the gays adore him. The thing that gets him is that Y'all just want dick/nude pics instead of just adoring him from afar and liking his posts. Just because he's a model doesn't mean he has has to throw his nudes around be RESPECTFUL AND CHECK YOURSELVES!!

My experience was/is completely different from yours. when I met with I was actually introduced to him by Pierre Vuala who I had previously worked with and he has been great PT since we met. He's very respectful but is every aware that the gays adore him. The thing that gets him is that Y'all just want dick/nude pics instead of just adoring him from afar and liking his posts. Just because he's a model doesn't mean he has has to throw his nudes around be RESPECTFUL AND CHECK YOURSELVES!!
Girl bye lmao

upload_2021-11-12_0-27-52.jpeg

coverinteresting.jpg

Nick's also done the same to him.

Just a self-proclaimed ally hanging out with a former congressman who did everything in his power to pass anti-lgbt legistlation and harm the gay men and women that Topel pretends to support.

The Guardian on Shock: 'He scored a zero on the Human Rights Campaign’s congressional scorecard. He voted against the Matthew Shepard Act, which expanded federal hate crime laws to include attacks motivated by gender identity or sexuality. He voted against the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell. He boasted about having one of the “most conservative voting records in the state house”.'

Y'all are too thirsty to care, though.

Just a self-proclaimed ally hanging out with a former congressman who did everything in his power to pass anti-lgbt legistlation and harm the gay men and women that Topel pretends to support.

The Guardian on Shock: 'He scored a zero on the Human Rights Campaign’s congressional scorecard. He voted against the Matthew Shepard Act, which expanded federal hate crime laws to include attacks motivated by gender identity or sexuality. He voted against the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell. He boasted about having one of the “most conservative voting records in the state house”.'

Y'all are too thirsty to care, though.
You are correct. I don’t care.

The best description of him, he is a real gentleman

TE="ANYC12, post: 36447691, member: 5056291"]I met Nick Topel at a calendar shoot and he is the nicest, most authentic guy. He is very gay friendly and a self-proclaimed hetero virgin. Lots of people talk shit about him because they think that nobody can be a model and not be into nudes but Nick is just that way and is very shy and reserved so I think modeling is a way for him to tap into his extrovert--he's the real deal. That body in person is ten times hotter than in photos.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Ofnelxo